Teague is open.

player73

Coach Linscomb won state title at Cuero as DC and has been on staffs at Odessa Permian, Midlothian, Rockdale and most recently New Caney. He brings in a son as well, 6’2 210lb LB that was first team all district at New Caney last season. Anxious to see what staff he brings with him as well. Teague can win immediately if the buy in is what I expect it to be. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lions78 said:

Coach Linscomb won state title at Cuero as DC and has been on staffs at Odessa Permian, Midlothian, Rockdale and most recently New Caney. He brings in a son as well, 6’2 210lb LB that was first team all district at New Caney last season. Anxious to see what staff he brings with him as well. Teague can win immediately if the buy in is what I expect it to be. 

Great Hire I have to give the entire administration a big thumbs up on finding a guy who will build up what Coach O was able to do and take Teague to new heights.

Good Job Teague you got a heck of a Person and Ball coach!

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb

Congratulations Teague! I'll agree with the poster above. Teague could start having sucess early. They were really young last year and showed some talent on last years team. I heard the lower levels have some talent coming up so that'll add to that. Hope he has sucess and can get Teague back to where they once were. 

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

Congratulations Teague! I'll agree with the poster above. Teague could start having sucess early. They were really young last year and showed some talent on last years team. I heard the lower levels have some talent coming up so that'll add to that. Hope he has sucess and can get Teague back to where they once were. 

Thanks Tiger for the encouraging words.Hopefully Coach Linscomb and the new staff can get the Lions back where they were several years ago and I personally think they will. 

Guest Tiger03lb
55 minutes ago, player73 said:

Thanks Tiger for the encouraging words.Hopefully Coach Linscomb and the new staff can get the Lions back where they were several years ago and I personally think they will. 

There's always great football when Teague is up and going. Will there be a whole new staff? 

On 1/21/2022 at 1:42 PM, Lions78 said:

In a 7-0 vote tonight, it is official. Can’t wait to see how all this plays out. Welcome to Teague, Coach Linscomb.