UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Ijustwatch

2 hours ago, jacket52 said:

85K I believe is the number being floated around. but not everyone can pay a soccer coach 100K . I thought it would happen this year was thinking cut might be 255 but it wasn’t if we don’t start taking transfers we will be 2A in 2 yrs I agree.Β 

Not everyone is smart enough to hire a soccer coach.πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Not everyone is smart enough to hire a soccer coach.πŸ˜‰

That’s a true statement !! I don’t use it as a insult as much as a sign of respect. Β If our admins don’t open the district to transfers soon Waskom will just keep stretching the Gap !! Just hoping the new AD/HC comes in and stands up for what the Athletics Department needs to succeed.Β 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2021 at 7:38 PM, jacket52 said:

That’s a true statement !! I don’t use it as a insult as much as a sign of respect. Β If our admins don’t open the district to transfers soon Waskom will just keep stretching the Gap !! Just hoping the new AD/HC comes in and stands up for what the Athletics Department needs to succeed.Β 

I knew you weren’t trying to,insult Waskom.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Wonder if Keeling will try to schedule a match up with EF now that he'll be at Tatum. I could go for a Tatum/EF game. It's been a while.Β 

He scheduled Waskom/Tatum this year 5th game but only if the district shorts one district game this year

6 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Wonder if Keeling will try to schedule a match up with EF now that he'll be at Tatum. I could go for a Tatum/EF game. It's been a while.Β 

I doubt it.. EFs probably tired of Keeling taking them to the woodshed.

53 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

OC going to Harmony for same role?

I don’t think any of our previous football staff is being retained I think it’s going to be a New AD that can bring in his people and start fresh. But that could just be a rumor lol πŸ˜‚Β 

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow