UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Ijustwatch

1 hour ago, delossantos said:

Still quiet.Β  Must be a doozy !!

Or the superintendent is taking his sweet time. Then waiting an extra week or two until the board meeting to give out any info to the board. Just wasting time in my opinion. The search should not have taken this long.

Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Realignment is next week. Figured there would be more urgency.Β 

You would think! Wish a board member or 2 would step in and call an emergency meeting. From what I have heard they have a couple of quality candidates and a homerun candidate. They have enough to choose from. Not sure why superintendent is dragging. But board needs to step in and get this thing done.Β 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

I suspect the schedule is likely close to "set" already pending a few minor moves.

As long as the alignment doesn't change much, I would assume so.Β  But your non-district games can change depending on who moves up and down.Β  I know some schools have a hard time finding teams to play them in pre-district competition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

As long as the alignment doesn't change much, I would assume so.Β  But your non-district games can change depending on who moves up and down.Β  I know some schools have a hard time finding teams to play them in pre-district competition.

Ford already has the non-district schedule made.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

he said he wanted a dumpster fire on a smaller scale, also likes the colors orange and maroon making his decision on mondayΒ 

Not to far off on the Sean Payton siting he has some similarities to the GUY the board should approve soon.Β 

Just now, jacket52 said:

Heck no I heard it’s Joe Brady or at least a guy from south LousianaΒ 

We may as well just sell EF and Waskom to LA anyways..... Or at least incorporate yall with marshall...Β 

West Shreveport and East Marshal High schools? How bad is the coaching change going to hit the recruiting schedule? any decommits?

Just now, Rowebot said:

We may as well just sell EF and Waskom to LA anyways..... Or at least incorporate yall with marshall...Β 

West Shreveport and East Marshal High schools? How bad is the coaching change going to hit the recruiting schedule? any decommits?

Not from EF lol but I heard the Transfer portal hit Waskom pretty hard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just now, jacket52 said:

They have narrowed it down to 3 namesΒ 

1.) Joe BradyΒ 

2.) Ed OrgeronΒ 

3.) Chad MorrisΒ 

board votes sometime before MayΒ 

Heard Ed O just wants to be paid in Red Bulls and blonde headed girls in their twenties. "Geaux Jackets" (read that in his voice)

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, playactionpass39 said:

After next Thursday it won't matter, as long as the new coach has a reasonably high character then the schedule will be set.

So if the new coach doesn't like the schedule in place and wants to makes changes, then he isn't of reasonably high character? just curious

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow