UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Ijustwatch

17 minutes ago, 1jacket said:

If EF doesn't allow Open District. EF will probably be 2A in 2024

That’s crazy to think that, and that 2A football isn’t always a better route with Timpson Shiner and some others. Surely the board and Chapman will come together and make it happen for the district 

• LOL! 1

53 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Rumor is a 3 time state championship winning head coach from LA sent in his resume' this morning since the job was still posted. Don't know if it's too late but if I see a resume' like that come across, it's not too late. I do whatever I can to get him in. But that's just me.

He's probably over qualified for EF 

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Ok well I am sure he is a good guy but I hope we don’t change to that offensive scheme !! 

Well lets not tie somebody to a scheme.........its Jimmy's and Joe's not x's and o's all the time. 

If you don't have slot t kids, then you may not get in it. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, SilkyJohnson said:

Well lets not tie somebody to a scheme.........its Jimmy's and Joe's not x's and o's all the time. 

If you don't have slot t kids, then you may not get in it. 🤷‍♂️

That’s a good point I guess.  Sometimes location and talent dictate scheme more than anything. 

• Like 1

I think we should have a Name if not a coach by the end of Next week or so I have heard.  This could and should of been handled better and faster with all the time EF admin had to look for a replacement.  Just hoping when the Hire is made waiting all this time will be worth it but I am not going to bet on it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Just spoke with Coach Wade Lawson and he said he is not interested in leaving Joaquin. He’s not in the running for the EF job. 

That’s interesting 🤨 cause I was told he has been to EF several times and was on short list but what do I know.  I hope your right cause like I said previously I do not want to watch EF run Slot T ! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

That’s interesting 🤨 cause I was told he has been to EF several times and was on short list but what do I know.  I hope your right cause like I said previously I do not want to watch EF run Slot T ! 

You ever heard of Franklin……

• Love 1
  • LOL! 1

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow