UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Ijustwatch

30 minutes ago, 1waterboy said:

Heard EF just pulled the trigger! Things will begin to roll soon. Congratulations 

I believe they have a board meeting tomorrow night. If EF pulled the trigger, the superintendent may have made a promise the board won’t keep. But I have no clue, you may be correct. 

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I believe they have a board meeting tomorrow night. If EF pulled the trigger, the superintendent may have made a promise the board won’t keep. But I have no clue, you may be correct. 

It’s on the agenda. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Whose the guy 

I’m telling y’all, no one knows. I don’t believe waterboy knows either. No one has been offered. After tomorrow night maybe, but as of now, EF does not have a guy yet. Superintendent and probably a friend of his is the only ones that even know who the finalist are. 

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

One 1st round exit and two back to back 3rd round exits. 

Yea after Nick spent the entire preseason arguing with me and others guaranteeing they would make the 4th round at the VERY LEAST I believe his exact words were. 3rd round exits means you beat one legit team in the second round because as district champs of the weak district your in you pull a fourth round team that is probably 4-6 or 3-7. 

There is a list of hundreds of schools that would like to make it to the 3rd round. It wasn't too long ago that losing seasons were common down in New London. I would not have been surprised with the 4th round from them this year, and same goes for next year. But let's not get so used to success that we act like they aren't doing a good job over there. 

Anyway every day that this job goes unannounced surprises me. The offseason is getting largely cut into. Time to get the know the kids, strengths, and weaknesses is getting cut into. Is it just radio silence from admin or are they getting close? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrclean69 said:

There is a list of hundreds of schools that would like to make it to the 3rd round. It wasn't too long ago that losing seasons were common down in New London. I would not have been surprised with the 4th round from them this year, and same goes for next year. But let's not get so used to success that we act like they aren't doing a good job over there. 

Anyway every day that this job goes unannounced surprises me. The offseason is getting largely cut into. Time to get the know the kids, strengths, and weaknesses is getting cut into. Is it just radio silence from admin or are they getting close? 

They don't know themselves 

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow