Jump to content

UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow


Ijustwatch
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, 1waterboy said:

Heard EF just pulled the trigger! Things will begin to roll soon. Congratulations 

I think your mis informed the board don’t meet till the 14th. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, 1waterboy said:

Heard EF just pulled the trigger! Things will begin to roll soon. Congratulations 

Don’t let my Truck parked in the AD spot confuse you 😂 it’s just closer to the Baseball Field. E394BA23-C78A-460C-BDD9-E8A4B824BA6C.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, 1waterboy said:

Heard EF just pulled the trigger! Things will begin to roll soon. Congratulations 

I believe they have a board meeting tomorrow night. If EF pulled the trigger, the superintendent may have made a promise the board won’t keep. But I have no clue, you may be correct. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I believe they have a board meeting tomorrow night. If EF pulled the trigger, the superintendent may have made a promise the board won’t keep. But I have no clue, you may be correct. 

It’s on the agenda. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Whose the guy 

I’m telling y’all, no one knows. I don’t believe waterboy knows either. No one has been offered. After tomorrow night maybe, but as of now, EF does not have a guy yet. Superintendent and probably a friend of his is the only ones that even know who the finalist are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Nick Harrison 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

27-7 record in 3 seasons as a head coach. Two district championships. One undefeated regular season. Two 3rd round appearances. Not bad for a young coach. Lol

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I wish West Rusk would’ve been put in district 11 with y’all. Our district is a disaster lol. 

I was hoping us and Waskom would of went south to yals district like we did back a while ago. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I was hoping us and Waskom would of went south to yals district like we did back a while ago. 

Yeah that would’ve been nice. At least would’ve had some good competition in district lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

27-7 record in 3 seasons as a head coach. Two district championships. One undefeated regular season. Two 3rd round appearances. Not bad for a young coach. Lol

In a less than average district with second round exits after a lot of hype!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, theprodigy said:

In a less than average district with second round exits after a lot of hype!

You mean 3rd round exits.

Yes, the district is weak, everyone knows that. Pre-district schedule is not weak though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I thought over the last 3 years y’all had a 1st round exit, a 2nd round exit, and then a 3rd round exit?

One 1st round exit and two back to back 3rd round exits. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

One 1st round exit and two back to back 3rd round exits. 

Yea after Nick spent the entire preseason arguing with me and others guaranteeing they would make the 4th round at the VERY LEAST I believe his exact words were. 3rd round exits means you beat one legit team in the second round because as district champs of the weak district your in you pull a fourth round team that is probably 4-6 or 3-7. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LOL changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...