UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Ijustwatch

5 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Sounds like the supt had 3 finalists board didn't like any of them...supt basically takes it as a no confidence vote and resigns...probably other underlying issues and this was the last strawΒ 

Nah, this isn’t the truth. That’s about 1/4 correct. But I’m not gonna go into details, it’s over and done. I’m sure that’s what you were told but that’s not even close to the entire story. Supt & board has agreed to separate so that’s a win for EF. EF has been needing a change at the top. Hope the board gets the replacement right.Β 

• Like 2

On 2/9/2022 at 4:35 PM, jacket52 said:

I think your mis informed the board don’t meet till the 14th.Β 

Sometimes it’s not all about football. Remember you heard it here 1st. I told you guys things were going to start rolling soon and it did. I’ll hold off a few days before I will tell you whom will be your new AD. You going to love him

2 hours ago, 1waterboy said:

Sometimes it’s not all about football. Remember you heard it here 1st. I told you guys things were going to start rolling soon and it did. I’ll hold off a few days before I will tell you whom will be your new AD. You going to love him

You gonna hold off a few days so you can find out who it is. No one has been hired or offered. The only one that has been looking at candidates and interviewing reached a separation agreement. No one else was involved. The process will pick back up after Monday’s board meeting.Β 

Supt leaving just cost EF major $…… These guys under multi year contract. You have to pay them the balance for them to walk away…… Then state funding is held back from school the next year when audit is done cuz of paying off admin contract. Hope it doesn’t hamper EF ability to secure new Supt and AD financially…. Longer this goes on the more surrounding schools just got transfers…..πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

9 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

Supt leaving just cost EF major $…… These guys under multi year contract. You have to pay them the balance for them to walk away…… Then state funding is held back from school the next year when audit is done cuz of paying off admin contract. Hope it doesn’t hamper EF ability to secure new Supt and AD financially…. Longer this goes on the more surrounding schools just got transfers…..πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

And other schools ROFLπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

14 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

They could be be orange and maroon. To keep with EF’s lack of color awareness already.Β 

YES! Call them the YellowCats, then have them wear green uniforms. In addition, nickname the stadium The Pound, in a nod to them calling it The Hive all these years.Β 

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow