UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Ijustwatch

28 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol. Interviews will be just for show.Β 

I would believe this if old superintendent was still running show. But he’s out of it. They wouldn’t have formed a hiring committee, reviewed all the applications and set up interviews if it was for show. It’s not for show this go round. There is one in the list that they should offer him the job as soon as he walks in for the interview. They won’t do it that way, but they should.Β 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I would believe this if old superintendent was still running show. But he’s out of it. They wouldn’t have formed a hiring committee, reviewed all the applications and set up interviews if it was for show. It’s not for show this go round. There is one in the list that they should offer him the job as soon as he walks in for the interview. They won’t do it that way, but they should.Β 

Who's that?Β 

2 minutes ago, JackReacher said:

Andy Evans

Nah. He’s enjoying what he’s doing to much and getting ready to enjoy the retired life. Besides he’s turned down better jobs since Tatum and don’t think he would want to jump in the middle of a circus.Β 

20 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Can't say. I have no say so, so what I say don't mean anything. I just know this guy is a homerun hire. I just hope the committee and board don't screw it up.

I know a guy interviewing that would be a home run hire that's interviewing as well.Β  I'll be disappointed for him if these are just for show interviews. Wonder if we're talking about the same guy lol.

How has this job been open this long when Daniel Swaim lives 13.5 miles from EF????? I mean come on yellowjackets get a golf cart package together and you land one of the most sought after coaches in all of East Tex…. Naaaa in all of Texas western Louisiana south east west and southern northern part of Oklahoma.Β 

1 minute ago, centex1 said:

How has this job been open this long when Daniel Swaim lives 13.5 miles from EF????? I mean come on yellowjackets get a golf cart package together and you land one of the most sought after coaches in all of East Tex…. Naaaa in all of Texas western Louisiana south east west and southern northern part of Oklahoma.Β 

He is a good coach. He is wanted by many schools but I’m not sure they can give him what Waskom is offering . Word on school ave is that he is getting a 4 seater on a 12” lift with 22,s spinning. And a new set of clubs. He is there for the long haul.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, centex1 said:

Guarantee ya if they threw in an 18' Skeeter twin turbo 200HP bass boat; we would have an offer he couldn't refuse.Β 

19 hours ago, centex1 said:

I mean... demands have been laid on the table...Β 

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow