UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Ijustwatch

Just now, SilkyJohnson said:

What about the rest of em?! 🤣

LOL. Well, we got lucky they included a couple. But, in all seriousness, they have a better process in place now, than with the superintendent. The leadership that is left listened and got it right for the most part. Now, just got to find the right one. Give it about 2 weeks. Hire won't be made in 2 weeks, but it will be narrowed down. 

2 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

LOL. Well, we got lucky they included a couple. But, in all seriousness, they have a better process in place now, than with the superintendent. The leadership that is left listened and got it right for the most part. Now, just got to find the right one. Give it about 2 weeks. Hire won't be made in 2 weeks, but it will be narrowed down. 

who is the interim Supt?

6 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Simmons

True or False ? 

Are you guys considering on bringing Scott back for 1 season?  Just the word on the street. I don’t see this happening but it could work to get the right guy hired and in place. 

• LOL! 1

On 2/16/2022 at 9:40 AM, Nick2011 said:

With all the “wealth,” moving in to the district, you would think their would be no problem getting a bond to pass. Bonds have been getting rejected since I was in school, and it’s ridiculous. 

Sounds like Mt. Vernon. They have tried getting turf and upgrades for years and keep getting rejected somehow

10 hours ago, 1waterboy said:

True or False ? 

Are you guys considering on bringing Scott back for 1 season?  Just the word on the street. I don’t see this happening but it could work to get the right guy hired and in place. 

Someone already told you to quit listening to momma. And there you go again listening to momma. I disagreed with some of what Ford did, but he was also put at a disadvantage by the superintendent on a lot of things. Like I said, that situation has been rectified and the new leadership has a plan in place for the new AD. Let's see if it works. 

3 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Someone already told you to quit listening to momma. And there you go again listening to momma. I disagreed with some of what Ford did, but he was also put at a disadvantage by the superintendent on a lot of things. Like I said, that situation has been rectified and the new leadership has a plan in place for the new AD. Let's see if it works. 

So just for giggles, what plan will be in place for the new AD once they are hired?  Or do you mean a new plan in place for hiring an AD?

10 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

So it’s TRUE!

momma is always right 

57 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

They haven’t even started the interviews with the new committee yet so not sure how anyone would have a name of a hire. 

Lol. Interviews will be just for show. 

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

28 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol. Interviews will be just for show. 

I would believe this if old superintendent was still running show. But he’s out of it. They wouldn’t have formed a hiring committee, reviewed all the applications and set up interviews if it was for show. It’s not for show this go round. There is one in the list that they should offer him the job as soon as he walks in for the interview. They won’t do it that way, but they should. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I would believe this if old superintendent was still running show. But he’s out of it. They wouldn’t have formed a hiring committee, reviewed all the applications and set up interviews if it was for show. It’s not for show this go round. There is one in the list that they should offer him the job as soon as he walks in for the interview. They won’t do it that way, but they should. 

Who's that? 

• LOL changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow