Jump to content

UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow


Ijustwatch
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, jacketpride58 said:

Heard this as well if we’re talking about the same guy. Played part in couple ef state runs?

I think we are talking about 2 different guys also. You are referring to a more seasoned coach and I was referring to a younger, less seasoned coach. I'm sure both are great, but I would have someone else as my first choice from the group interviewing. Not sure if my first choice is interviewing as a courtesy or if he is serious. But, he would be the one I offer first. And like I have said all along, I don't get a say so it don't really matter, 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heard they were interviewing some guy named Slott Chevy??????????? Re-tire rehire used to work there or something? maybe taking a  play from waskom. Must really be ready getting slim on the applicants

  • LOL! 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

Heard they were interviewing some guy named Slott Chevy??????????? Re-tire rehire used to work there or something? maybe taking a  play from waskom. Must really be ready getting slim on the applicants

You heard wrong

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rowebot said:

Heard they were interviewing some guy named Slott Chevy??????????? Re-tire rehire used to work there or something? maybe taking a  play from waskom. Must really be ready getting slim on the applicants

Naw that’s just the Wildcats only they would of made that Hire.  I would of thought they could of done better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RKS21 said:

Not sure but would be the dude if he is. Only requirement that he would have is to be able to shoot squirrel's around the campus year round 

Well, if he hasn’t heard anything, he’s not interviewing. So, he’s gonna be a real dark horse for the EF job. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I think we are talking about 2 different guys also. You are referring to a more seasoned coach and I was referring to a younger, less seasoned coach. I'm sure both are great, but I would have someone else as my first choice from the group interviewing. Not sure if my first choice is interviewing as a courtesy or if he is serious. But, he would be the one I offer first. And like I have said all along, I don't get a say so it don't really matter, 😄

Yep. Same. Rumor mills workin overtime. Just hope whoever gets it has a crew of coaches that are gonna stay. New coaching staff every 2 years ain’t what we need

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Naw that’s just the Wildcats only they would of made that Hire.  I would of thought they could of done better. 

Waskom got the right man. I'd bet you laughed when they hired the soccer coach.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Waskom got the right man. I'd bet you laughed when they hired the soccer coach.

No I didn’t laugh just didn’t know who he was.  I have heard some Waskom fans say they would of liked to see if could of gotten someone better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morris is at Allen High School

Tyner is the supt at Martin's Mill

Castles is a possible candidate. Highly unlikely.

Patton is the head coach at Kerens. Possible candidate

Parker is the head principal at EF and a possible candidate to the be the next Supt. 

King is in administration in the Houston area

I would guess it would be Castles or Patton. My money is on Patton. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JacketNation said:

Morris is at Allen High School

Tyner is the supt at Martin's Mill

Castles is a possible candidate. Highly unlikely.

Patton is the head coach at Kerens. Possible candidate

Parker is the head principal at EF and a possible candidate to the be the next Supt. 

King is in administration in the Houston area

I would guess it would be Castles or Patton. My money is on Patton. 

 

He didn’t even get an interview 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 1waterboy said:

I’ve told you guys who will be hired and also who will be around another year! I know a person who knows a person in the know. This guy wouldn’t do me wrong we are kinfolk. 

I’ll bet you everything I got Ford won’t be around another year as a coach at EF. The hiring committee don’t even know who their pick is. Your person in the know isn’t in the know as much as they think they are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I’ll bet you everything I got Ford won’t be around another year as a coach at EF. The hiring committee don’t even know who their pick is. Your person in the know isn’t in the know as much as they think they are. 

I believe this one young man who is fond of the H2O is simply trying to get under the skin of some of the EF fans. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LOL changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...