UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Ijustwatch

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Any hints or info?

With some of whats gone on with the school board and the volatility of the situation I'd rather not post any hints or anything....I dont want to hurt anyone's chances before the board meeting

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

With some of whats gone on with the school board and the volatility of the situation I'd rather not post any hints or anything....I dont want to hurt anyone's chances before the board meeting

Understand. I think the board is getting a bad wrap for pushing what needed to be done with the superintendent a long time ago. He was in over his competence level. I have a good idea of who it’s gonna be. Just trying to confirm who I think it’s gonna be.Β 

6 hours ago, danielttu said:

Whoever it is better hope they make the right decision at the top! If not it will make a long two years and they will be doing this again.

I feel better about it since they opened it up to outside candidates. Interim superintendent doesn’t have enough experience to get the job in my opinion.Β 

Confirmed its Coach Crow...congrats to him....funny thing word is Coach Crow was on the original list of finalists that were presented before all hell broke loose with the supt resigning etc...this probably could have been wrapped up a month ago

• Like 3

Just now, MattStepp said:

Confirmed its Coach Crow...congrats to him....funny thing word is Coach Crow was on the original list of finalists that were presented before all hell broke loose with the supt resigning etc...this probably could have been wrapped up a month ago

I know he was on campus several times and was interviewed the first go around yes.Β 

3 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Board was never presented a list. That was a big issue and a reason why Superintendent is no longer there. He drug his feet too long. But you are right, he interviewed a while back with former superintendent.Β 

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow