Jump to content

UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow


Ijustwatch
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 1/29/2022 at 7:46 PM, DeBerryJacket said:

LA coach I was hoping for has withdrawn his name. Lack of communication from superintendent was the reason. Superintendent needs to go in EF for EF to be better. Until then, gonna be status quo and run like it’s the 1950’s. Incompetence at its finest at the top! 

Example #3:  That coach was interviewed and did not make the cut for several reasons.  You're trying way too hard to pin this on the superintendent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, smoakysburneracount said:

Example #4:  The superintendent was going through the process just fine until someone over-stepped their bounds and interfered. 

Lol, you are making a fool of yourself. You don’t have a clue. Just cause your daddy was put on the hiring committee last minute doesn’t mean you know anything. Especially what happened before the hiring committee was formed. Go let your mommy take care of you like she has done her entire life. Get off the Internet before she has to bail you out of a bunch of trouble again. Poppycock like you are posting is part of the reason she was voted off the board too. Need to learn when to pipe down Junior. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Lol, you are making a fool of yourself. You don’t have a clue. Just cause your daddy was put on the hiring committee last minute doesn’t mean you know anything. Especially what happened before the hiring committee was formed. Go let your mommy take care of you like she has done her entire life. Get off the Internet before she has to bail you out of a bunch of trouble again. Poppycock like you are posting is part of the reason she was voted off the board too. Need to learn when to pipe down Junior. 

Nuclear. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2022 at 9:12 PM, DeBerryJacket said:

I would believe this if old superintendent was still running show. But he’s out of it. They wouldn’t have formed a hiring committee, reviewed all the applications and set up interviews if it was for show. It’s not for show this go round. There is one in the list that they should offer him the job as soon as he walks in for the interview. They won’t do it that way, but they should. 

Example #5:  Even if he failed the background check?  Or has multiple credible sources stating that he has character issues?  That is not how you hire people that will influence the students of the district.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, smoakysburneracount said:

Example #5:  Even if he failed the background check?  Or has multiple credible sources stating that he has character issues?  That is not how you hire people that will influence the students of the district.

Didn’t fail background check and has zero character issues. We must be discussing two different coaches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Lol, you are making a fool of yourself. You don’t have a clue. Just cause your daddy was put on the hiring committee last minute doesn’t mean you know anything. Especially what happened before the hiring committee was formed. Go let your mommy take care of you like she has done her entire life. Get off the Internet before she has to bail you out of a bunch of trouble again. Poppycock like you are posting is part of the reason she was voted off the board too. Need to learn when to pipe down Junior. 

Example #6:  I'll leave you alone and let you keep thinking you know who I am.  I'm not trying to embarass you, I'm not going to call you names and I'm certainly not going to get dragged down into the muck arguing back and forth.  I think I've done a good job of showing you exactly where you made posts that aren't factual.

I know this forum lends itself to opinion and speculation.  That's all well and good but I take issue with posters that keep pushing a false narrative (the superintendent was dragging his feet and was in over his head) like you have in this thread.  You are not a board member, you weren't on the hiring committee and you are not an administrator; therefore, you have no idea what the entire hiring process consists of.  Please stop posting as if you do. 

Have a great day!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, smoakysburneracount said:

Example #6:  I'll leave you alone and let you keep thinking you know who I am.  I'm not trying to embarass you, I'm not going to call you names and I'm certainly not going to get dragged down into the muck arguing back and forth.  I think I've done a good job of showing you exactly where you made posts that aren't factual.

I know this forum lends itself to opinion and speculation.  That's all well and good but I take issue with posters that keep pushing a false narrative (the superintendent was dragging his feet and was in over his head) like you have in this thread.  You are not a board member, you weren't on the hiring committee and you are not an administrator; therefore, you have no idea what the entire hiring process consists of.  Please stop posting as if you do. 

Have a great day!

You haven’t shown any proof what I posted was not factual. You don’t know what position I hold within the district. What I posted was facts and truth, it’s just a hard pill for you to swallow as a Chapman supporter. EF got a new coach and it’s time to move forward.
 

But same to you, have a nice day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Wonder if the coach from across the state knows what he’s getting into. 
 

Also looking at his history he seems to bounce around somewhat. 

If he doesnt he'll find out pretty quick...actually he's probably better off not reading 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2022 at 4:28 PM, Eagleborn said:

Wonder if the coach from across the state knows what he’s getting into. 
 

Also looking at his history he seems to bounce around somewhat. 

Bouncing around just happens sometimes as a coach.  Sometimes you have no control over that.....at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...