Jump to content

UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow


Ijustwatch
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Hey if they ain’t stopping it, why do something different?

Not arguing the validity of that statement, I would do the same thing.

Just not interested in watching it.

Or coaching it, again.......

You know, you get jumped in the Mafia, but once you are out, you better go into witness protection, and that is what I have done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Not arguing the validity of that statement, I would do the same thing.

Just not interested in watching it.

Or coaching it, again.......

You know, you get jumped in the Mafia, but once you are out, you better go into witness protection, and that is what I have done.

Dont you have to cut off the end of your pinky finger to get into the Slot T Cosa Nostra?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, chubbychecker said:

the one that is 1-19 currently??? or another one?

I believe he has been there 2 years and is either 1-19 or 2-18. Someone told me he was brother to Graham Harrell who was OC at USC for the last few years. Comes from coaching family. He has had a rough uphill battle at ND— a baseball school!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Destry said:

I believe he has been there 2 years and is either 1-19 or 2-18. Someone told me he was brother to Graham Harrell who was OC at USC for the last few years. Comes from coaching family. He has had a rough uphill battle at ND— a baseball school!

What was ND records the years before he got there?  just saying 6-5 in 2019 and 3-7 in 2018 and 10-4 in 2017.

Three year span before him was 19-16.  Was it a baseball school then?

2020 and 2021 total record 1-19. 

Coming from a coaching family isn't always an automatic.  Nothing against him, I don't know him.  But nothing screams i want to hire this guy after going 1-19 because his brother coaches college football.

But maybe that's all EF can get paying 80-85K max

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Destry said:

I understand completely. I don’t know him either 

Sometimes things just don't make sense to me and I am the grumpy old guy that just scratches their head.....

I mean I know guys that have 5 or 6 career wins and have been hired to be a head coach 3 and 4 times.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, chubbychecker said:

What was ND records the years before he got there?  just saying 6-5 in 2019 and 3-7 in 2018 and 10-4 in 2017.

Three year span before him was 19-16.  Was it a baseball school then?

2020 and 2021 total record 1-19. 

Coming from a coaching family isn't always an automatic.  Nothing against him, I don't know him.  But nothing screams i want to hire this guy after going 1-19 because his brother coaches college football.

But maybe that's all EF can get paying 80-85K max

Who has said he even put in for EF job? Who has said he was a candidate for EF? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

All I see is someone asking about the guy from New Diana. No one said he applied or is a candidate. Yall just throwing stuff out to see if it sticks

I would call it back and forth banter.  I have no idea as to the identity of the person on the other end of that back and forth and they have no idea who I am.  That's kinda what people do on this thing, you know, have conversations.  Someone else through out the "guy from New Diana."  My initial question asked, which guy from ND he was referring to and the conversation went from there.  I don't think we were even talking about EF after the first reply, but I'll pull a Joe Rogen and  completely apologize if you were triggered in some way by the conversation that was taking place......🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Ok ok FINE !!! I will take the job and @DeBerryJacket can run the offense and I will call the Defense and run the show.  We will retain the OL coach and Kicking coach. Everyone else can leave ASAP rest of the staff is pending board approval. 

I’ll apply to be your OC if yalls fans like trick plays. May not win much but it’ll be fun to watch. 

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, chubbychecker said:

I would call it back and forth banter.  I have no idea as to the identity of the person on the other end of that back and forth and they have no idea who I am.  That's kinda what people do on this thing, you know, have conversations.  Someone else through out the "guy from New Diana."  My initial question asked, which guy from ND he was referring to and the conversation went from there.  I don't think we were even talking about EF after the first reply, but I'll pull a Joe Rogen and  completely apologize if you were triggered in some way by the conversation that was taking place......🙄

No need to apologize, but that's not what I was getting from the part when you said "But maybe that's all EF can get paying 80-85K max." That was referring to EF getting him. That's why I took it the way I did. So I asked who mentioned him as an applicant or candidate. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • LOL changed the title to UPDATE: Elysian Fields hires Justin Crow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...