Happenings in Rabbitland?

HEFFRO3

35 minutes ago, Runninrabs said:

Sadly the problem runs deeper than the AD. It starts in the youth programs and runs all the way thru 12th grade.  Atlanta doesn’t play their best players they play whichever way they are influenced.  Plunk was a fall guy to make the previous AD’s toxic culture look like a blessing.  You only fix the problem by eliminating anyone who has been part of that toxic culture completely.  I’m not sure there is a coach in the state of Texas that wants to inherit over a decade of non disciplined athletes coupled with having to deal with the “dad mob” outside influence of Atlanta’s Elite!   We have the talent, we need an AD with some Nuts to do the right thing and stand up to the outside influence that has held us back for years!!

Real talk!!

2 hours ago, Runninrabs said:

Sadly the problem runs deeper than the AD. It starts in the youth programs and runs all the way thru 12th grade.  Atlanta doesn’t play their best players they play whichever way they are influenced.  Plunk was a fall guy to make the previous AD’s toxic culture look like a blessing.  You only fix the problem by eliminating anyone who has been part of that toxic culture completely.  I’m not sure there is a coach in the state of Texas that wants to inherit over a decade of non disciplined athletes coupled with having to deal with the “dad mob” outside influence of Atlanta’s Elite!   We have the talent, we need an AD with some Nuts to do the right thing and stand up to the outside influence that has held us back for years!!

Man preach it. you can see the culture and discipline bad when the same group of players getting unsportsmanlike conduct calls friday after friday, AND THEY STILL STARTING. people on here don't see that tho because they not from Atlanta, and they dont go to the games. They also not mentioning that Plunk resigned. yall let the man go in peace. I bet he dont wish ill on ATL just like ATL dont with ill on him. the man has a lot of stuff going on that reaches way past football, and if he thought it was time, then he prolly know more than the yay-hoos on this forum. 

9 hours ago, PappyODaniel said:

Man preach it. you can see the culture and discipline bad when the same group of players getting unsportsmanlike conduct calls friday after friday, AND THEY STILL STARTING. people on here don't see that tho because they not from Atlanta, and they dont go to the games. They also not mentioning that Plunk resigned. yall let the man go in peace. I bet he dont wish ill on ATL just like ATL dont with ill on him. the man has a lot of stuff going on that reaches way past football, and if he thought it was time, then he prolly know more than the yay-hoos on this forum. 

that is easy to say man... but imagine the mob is after you to win games? imagine that guy getting those fouls is your stud? you know you cant win without him on the field... best RB, LB, QB whatever the case may be..... It is easy to sit in those bleachers and say "Oh I would sit that kid down and he would never play etc" but your job aint on the line!!! thats what we deal with as coaches... People think we just do things to lose on purpose... THIS IS OUR LIVELYHOOD!!! and because a kid wont get sat down because a personnel foul doesnt mean the co0ach is bad it means he has not had a chance to implement his program... OR after a year or two if it happens then you can say thats a bad deal but man aftyer one season and not a full off season i just dont see hjow the mob can come for him like that.

18 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

that is easy to say man... but imagine the mob is after you to win games? imagine that guy getting those fouls is your stud? you know you cant win without him on the field... best RB, LB, QB whatever the case may be..... It is easy to sit in those bleachers and say "Oh I would sit that kid down and he would never play etc" but your job aint on the line!!! thats what we deal with as coaches... People think we just do things to lose on purpose... THIS IS OUR LIVELYHOOD!!! and because a kid wont get sat down because a personnel foul doesnt mean the co0ach is bad it means he has not had a chance to implement his program... OR after a year or two if it happens then you can say thats a bad deal but man aftyer one season and not a full off season i just dont see hjow the mob can come for him like that.

That’s my point exactly and why I’m highly concerned we won’t be attractive to a top tier coach.  In Atlanta if you don’t play daddy’s boy the mob will come after you but if you  play daddy’s boy you will go 0-10 and the other mob will come after you.  Look on the field any game and you will see the privileged dad mob alive and well along the sidelines or sitting in their lawn chairs behind the end zone.  Most of their kids wouldn’t play in Queen City but Atlanta will start them because of who they are.  If that’s not influence I don’t know what is.  

36 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

Man I aint gonna hear that. No mob coming after anybody to win games. The people that are upset are mad because the team looks horribly undisciplined and it reflect the town. nobody in ATL expected anything this year. hopeful maybe, but aint nobody here surprised that we did so bad, just maybe that we didnt win at all. but keep in mind man this guy wasnt ran off. he resigned. I mean he not just the head football coach, hes AD. His family has had severe health problems that you and I both know taking focus off of his job, and I feel like he did it for the better of ATL and himself. 

• Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Runninrabs said:

That’s my point exactly and why I’m highly concerned we won’t be attractive to a top tier coach.  In Atlanta if you don’t play daddy’s boy the mob will come after you but if you  play daddy’s boy you will go 0-10 and the other mob will come after you.  Look on the field any game and you will see the privileged dad mob alive and well along the sidelines or sitting in their lawn chairs behind the end zone.  Most of their kids wouldn’t play in Queen City but Atlanta will start them because of who they are.  If that’s not influence I don’t know what is.  

well out of all the dads i know behind the endzone and sideline, only 2 of them got kids that start and 1 was your former head coach so idk what mob of dads you see out there that think they kid should start. 

• Like 2

Holy smokes man. You'd think this was heck on Earth. Atlanta is not a bad town, nor a bad place to coach football. There's a lot more to Coach Plunk resigning than just the winning of football games or lack thereof. The general populace of Atlanta (everyone I know at least) were just as surprised as anyone else that it happened. 

4 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Holy smokes man. You'd think this was heck on Earth. Atlanta is not a bad town, nor a bad place to coach football. There's a lot more to Coach Plunk resigning than just the winning of football games or lack thereof. The general populace of Atlanta (everyone I know at least) were just as surprised as anyone else that it happened. 

no we werent come on

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, Runninrabs said:

Apparently you haven’t been coming to games very long. Those dudes been down there for at least 10 years. Lol. Only thing I can say I wouldn’t want to wrestle that big -/: A.   

1 hour ago, Dadgoat said:

Apparently you haven’t been coming to games very long. Those dudes been down there for at least 10 years. Lol. Only thing I can say I wouldn’t want to wrestle that big -/: A.   

You sound jealous the guys hanging in the end zone don’t ask you to join them.  Seriously, all this nonsense people are talking about will be soothed over w winning.

8 hours ago, BuckNut said:

You sound jealous the guys hanging in the end zone don’t ask you to join them.  Seriously, all this nonsense people are talking about will be soothed over w winning.

Lol. Not at all. I just thought it was funny cause someone called them dad mob. Them guys are good dudes and works there tails off for the program.       I agree with your last statement. Everyone just wants a successful team. It starts with our kids putting in the work to get better. Then our coaches putting them in positions to be successful. Then it takes the parents supporting the staff when they make tough decisions. Lot of life lessons learned in football. 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 11:57 AM, frozeng03 said:

@H3llR4z0rLet people lean to there own understanding. We know what is going here. Point fingers all you want, until we have one chief and Indians following that chief, nothing will change. Yes talent is here, but some has to be willing to follow and not alway be the leader.

I think it was a mistake leaving the former coach in the district, even it was just for recruiting staff.

• Like 2

On 12/15/2021 at 8:17 AM, Runninrabs said:

I would get banned for saying this.  How do some get away with it, and others don’t?  

On 12/15/2021 at 8:17 AM, Runninrabs said:

This guy is a joke and a troll if I’ve ever seen one. Just signed up for this page Tuesday and making posts like this. You’re either one of two people:

1. A player who wasn’t good enough to start so you blame “daddy’s boy” for taking your spot.

2. A parent of a kid who wasn’t good enough to start so you blame “daddy’s boys” parents for taking your kids spot. 

Please speak of this influence you are referring to. Name names if you actually know what you’re talking about. I guarantee you can’t drop a single name.