Happenings in Rabbitland?

HEFFRO3

22 hours ago, swaha said:

Yes, The Couch on Texarkana Gameday.

gotcha i thought it was him but wasnt sure. didnt realize he had kids in school still, i knew the other guy on there was the father of the former qb that transferred. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Maybe the other programs in Texarkana should look at their programs and see why kids don't want to play there....

its pretty simple. PG is winning and PG is getting their kids a lot of attention. not all the kids are going D1 theres a lot of kids that are getting juco offers and d2 offers that may not have gotten those if they went to another school. this past week Texas Tech offered i think 5 sophomores and a freshmen. 

PG is growing but I dont know how many more students they can support, i do know that a lot of the classes are at capacity.  

1 hour ago, Runninrabs said:

Baca has a combined record of 3-30 in the last 3 years.  Who in their right mind would hire that? 

Must be doing something outstanding.......If his teams have played 33 games in the last 3 years, means he has played 3 playoff games, with only 3 wins total -----hmmmmmmm

13 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Must be doing something outstanding.......If his teams have played 33 games in the last 3 years, means he has played 3 playoff games, with only 3 wins total -----hmmmmmmm

So outstanding he should be acknowledged for his success at teaching kids how to handle losing consistently.  Hats off to him for this achievement he rightfully has earned.  

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, Runninrabs said:

So outstanding he should be acknowledged for his success at teaching kids how to handle losing consistently.  Hats off to him for this achievement he rightfully has earned.  

He should fit right end at Atlanta then

17 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

He should fit right end at Atlanta then

How? He and Plunk have the worst record in our schools history.   Which now  I’m hearing they both have started pointing the finger at the  other on who’s to blame for  their embarrassing season. Which is exactly what losers do.  Ban them both for life for being total losers. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Runninrabs said:

How? He and Plunk have the worst record in our schools history.   Which now  I’m hearing they both have started pointing the finger at the  other on who’s to blame for  their embarrassing season. Which is exactly what losers do.  Ban them both for life for being total losers. 

You basically say he’s a loser. Y’all are losers. Fits better than peanut butter and jelly. 

37 minutes ago, BestTrainerinthestate said:

Yes 4-26 the last 3 years. But it’s not his fault of course

Of course not!  The truth of it is Baca and Plunk both sold their souls to the local political influence and had the nuts of dinosaurs to continue the same scheme week after week without change all the way to a 0-10 season while the discipline eroded further than the previous AD left it.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

You can’t build a program in 6 months and you can’t make promises you can’t keep either. I just hope we make the best decision for the kids and community. There are other issues Atl need to address before they start pointing fingers. 

I agree 100%.  It’s a collection of issues and once addressed the correct way the opportunities are endless!  One must completely clean house and build from the ground up. One set of rules every kid follows. Same consequences for all!  I’m afraid it’s going to take some time and the right person but I’m willing to sacrifice a few years to change the culture.  

• Like 1