Happenings in Rabbitland?

HEFFRO3

I’m hearing the pick is a younger guy that has McClure  connections from THS back in the day.  If so this should prove to most of the sheeple that McClure was and is on the search committee and his decade old culture and political influence  is alive and well in rabbit land and looks as if it’s here to stay. Unbelievable! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Someone gave you some weird info? Or do you know for sure of someone that was a finalist?

I heard he came in very very late.... threw a wrench in it..... fairly reliable source actually, i know people bs on here about it but oh well

1 hour ago, Runninrabs said:

I’m hearing the pick is a younger guy that has McClure  connections from THS back in the day.  If so this should prove to most of the sheeple that McClure was and is on the search committee and his decade old culture and political influence  is alive and well in rabbit land and looks as if it’s here to stay. Unbelievable! 

You heard correct and spot on with your comment.  

41 minutes ago, WhyUMad said:

Morton is a very good coach and he works really hard! He was at Texas High with Norton and McClure. 

Tried to tell everyone McClure connection! The top 3 I’ve heard sniffed out the political pressure by having a previous AD heavily involved and ran.   While I do wish Morton the and I’m hopeful he’s the one  however if he wants to build a power program and not be a Plunk part 2 he better clean house from top to bottom and replace it with fresh faces and cultures and discipline from the start.  They all must go or the cancer will grow.  

2 minutes ago, Runninrabs said:

Tried to tell everyone McClure connection! The top 3 I’ve heard sniffed out the political pressure by having a previous AD heavily involved and ran.   While I do wish Morton the and I’m hopeful he’s the one  however if he wants to build a power program and not be a Plunk part 2 he better clean house from top to bottom and replace it with fresh faces and cultures and discipline from the start.  They all must go or the cancer will grow.  

I just can't believe that BACA didn't help turn that thing around this year for the Wabbits.