Happenings in Rabbitland?

HEFFRO3

2 hours ago, Retiredfan1001 said:

I agree with Runnirabs, in order to have success, he needs a restart of the entire program.  Just don’t think current admin is going to let that happen.  

My word from former coworker who recently worked in Atlanta is administration is all over the place and there is no foundation for success until old boy network retires...

• Like 3

In just very a short time everyone will see what type of character coach and mentor Morton will be.  If he comes in keeping any of the former staff then you will know where he stands and that McClure is really in charge behind scenes. IMO McClures ego doesn’t want another  AD to be successful that’s why he is always so heavily involved in the searches.  Not one coach that was on staff with McClure or Plunk better be left or you can put a fork in this one before he even begins. On the other hand if he does the right thing and cleans house the elite of Atlanta will scramble to replace him. Huge task ahead and I’m hoping he can turn this around but he has some major battles ahead to do so.   Politics is poisonous in Atlanta and I hope Morton’s inexperience as a AD isn’t a repeat of last year or the year before. 

6 minutes ago, Runninrabs said:

In just very a short time everyone will see what type of character coach and mentor Morton will be.  If he comes in keeping any of the former staff then you will know where he stands and that McClure is really in charge behind scenes. IMO McClures ego doesn’t want another  AD to be successful that’s why he is always so heavily involved in the searches.  Not one coach that was on staff with McClure or Plunk better be left or you can put a fork in this one before he even begins. On the other hand if he does the right thing and cleans house the elite of Atlanta will scramble to replace him. Huge task ahead and I’m hoping he can turn this around but he has some major battles ahead to do so.   Politics is poisonous in Atlanta and I hope Morton’s inexperience as a AD isn’t a repeat of last year or the year before. 

Why is McClure still involved at all?  Just curious

Just now, chubbychecker said:

Why is McClure still involved at all?  Just curious

Have no clue He shouldn’t even be employed by the district.  Instead of firing him they created a position for him and up his pay I hear.   I don’t care who it is if they don’t do their job fire them.  The top 3 picks for the position walked due to this alone I hear. So they hire a young inexperienced guy that will do exactly as McClure advises him to just like Plunk did. The kids lose while the select few fatten their pockets.