Happenings in Rabbitland?

HEFFRO3

10 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

How did the volleyball and girls BB teams do this year?   Are they leaving for better jobs or pushed due to lack of success?  

The girls volleyball team made school history this year with everyone coming back. When you look at opportunities to better yourself and also put your son in a good position, you have to do what’s best for you and your family. Coach banks will be missed and coach horsley also.

3 hours ago, frozeng03 said:

The girls volleyball team made school history this year with everyone coming back. When you look at opportunities to better yourself and also put your son in a good position, you have to do what’s best for you and your family. Coach banks will be missed and coach horsley also.

Coach Horsley most definitely!!  Coach Banks? maybe not so much, Some will..Some won't

On 2/26/2022 at 8:06 PM, frozeng03 said:

See where we have a head volleyball and girls basketball opening. Per Facebook our super soph running back will be taking his talents to Carthage next year. We can’t caught a break… 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

Atlanta Finally getting a taste of Atlantas own medicine.......................................................................

On 2/27/2022 at 9:43 AM, Runninrabs said:

We lose those 2 coaches and a phenomenal running back to only keep the worlds worst coach in Brad Baca and we made up a job for the previous AD who should’ve been fired right along with Plunk.  It seems we aren’t concerned for the betterment of the kids program we are concerned for fattening the pay checks of the prominent ones. 

was the previous AD under contract for a couple more years when he was reassigned? thought that was usually the case when those types of moves were made.

We lose those 2 coaches and a phenomenal running back to only keep the worlds worst coach in Brad Baca and we made up a job for the previous AD who should’ve been fired right along with Plunk.  It seems we aren’t concerned for the betterment of the kids program we are concerned for fattening the pay checks of the prominent ones. 

🤣

5 hours ago, Rowebot said:

Atlanta Finally getting a taste of Atlantas own medicine.......................................................................

Atlanta has always lost more athletes to other ISD then move-ins. So what are you talking about. You must be getting us confused with some Bowie county ISD🙄

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rabb74 said:

Atlanta has always lost more athletes to other ISD then move-ins. So what are you talking about. You must be getting us confused with some Bowie county ISD🙄

You and I both know yall have gotten plenty of kids from LK/QC etc....... Ive been around long enough big fella.... 

On 2/28/2022 at 2:05 PM, Rabb74 said:

you must be referencing Redwater.

Did they move old Brad Baca down to 6th grade PE? Dodgeball would be the only thing I’d have him coach. 🤷‍♂️🤣

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, chubbychecker said:
21 minutes ago, BestTrainerinthestate said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have my degree, I have more of a degree than he does. I can promise you Pop Warner is the only thing Baca should be coaching. 

tHEN STEP UP

1 hour ago, Rowebot said:

tHEN STEP UP

I stepped up 15 years ago I’ve been in the system for a while. I worked with him personally and just to let you know, be careful who you back because that man right there Is no friend to have. Baca has burned every bridge he’s ever crossed. That is why he’s in the position he’s in. I just enjoy making jokes about him. 🤷‍♂️