Happenings in Rabbitland?

HEFFRO3

53 minutes ago, BestTrainerinthestate said:

I stepped up 15 years ago I’ve been in the system for a while. I worked with him personally and just to let you know, be careful who you back because that man right there Is no friend to have. Baca has burned every bridge he’s ever crossed. That is why he’s in the position he’s in. I just enjoy making jokes about him. 🤷‍♂️

He do you wrong?

On 3/4/2022 at 11:48 AM, BestTrainerinthestate said:

Nothing out of the norm for him he did a lot of people wrong I’m not too worried about it but I do enjoy taking my shots. 🤣

I have relatives in Pittsburg that had 2 sons under Baca there.  Knowing all the  division he caused there I was shocked when we announced hiring him.  He knew nothing about developing a program and is def a confidence killer in kids. He is accustomed to losing then pointing fingers and blame as to why.  He is a terrible cancer for any program and hopefully Morton recognizes this.  We would be way better off bringing  in a new hire than to keep him around. He’s 4-26 last 3 years for sake how do we actually think he’s a benefit to our program over Horsley? As long as he is associated with varsity sit back and watch the fall out and division he will create and Lord knows we can’t handle much more negativity.   Still more house cleaning needed! 

On 3/1/2022 at 8:07 AM, Rowebot said:

You and I both know yall have gotten plenty of kids from LK/QC etc....... Ive been around long enough big fella.... 

You may have been around, but obviously not paying attention little fella. The transfer ship has sailed both ways for those schools.

3 hours ago, Runninrabs said:

I have relatives in Pittsburg that had 2 sons under Baca there.  Knowing all the  division he caused there I was shocked when we announced hiring him.  He knew nothing about developing a program and is def a confidence killer in kids. He is accustomed to losing then pointing fingers and blame as to why.  He is a terrible cancer for any program and hopefully Morton recognizes this.  We would be way better off bringing  in a new hire than to keep him around. He’s 4-26 last 3 years for sake how do we actually think he’s a benefit to our program over Horsley? As long as he is associated with varsity sit back and watch the fall out and division he will create and Lord knows we can’t handle much more negativity.   Still more house cleaning needed! 

Yes it is very shocking that they’re hanging onto Baca. It will be hard to turn a program around with him there. Yes Horsley from what I’ve heard is a very good coach and teacher, they should’ve kept that one. I guess sometimes it comes down to the BS you can spit out and I can promise you Baca’s full of BS. 🤣

• 5 weeks later...

So Atlanta  springs a drug test on the baseball team in which 4 players failed the test.  However all 4 players remain on the team unpunished. They must be part of the affluent family’s that have zero consequences for their actions.  Typical Atlanta BS.  Morton may be just another puppet if he doesn’t hold anyone and everyone accountable. 

Guest Tiger03lb
14 minutes ago, Runninrabs said:

So Atlanta  springs a drug test on the baseball team in which 4 players failed the test.  However all 4 players remain on the team unpunished. They must be part of the affluent family’s that have zero consequences for their actions.  Typical Atlanta BS.  Morton may be just another puppet.  

Why air out business like that? Just a question. I get your frustration. I've heard of players still being on the team but can't play for a little bit or however the AD/isd has stated their rules for whatever a student may do on offense. Do you know if they are still playing or not? 

19 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Why air out business like that? Just a question. I get your frustration. I've heard of players still being on the team but can't play for a little bit or however the AD/isd has stated their rules for whatever a student may do on offense. Do you know if they are still playing or not? 

If you get my frustration then you should be able to see clearly  why I choose to discuss what’s going on.  I’ve had several kids close to my family  over the last 6-7 years  that have been faced with politics and double standards and it was gravely unfair.   It always seemed to be in favor of certain people in Atlanta and crap on the rest of them no matter the costs.  If you have ever been affiliated you know!  I don’t know anymore details yet but to me if you fail a drug test you should be removed immediately and the kids who have busted their butts playing back up at practice should get their shot. Are random drug test the norm now?  If not I wonder why it was ordered?

Guest Tiger03lb
7 hours ago, Runninrabs said:

If you get my frustration then you should be able to see clearly  why I choose to discuss what’s going on.  I’ve had several kids close to my family  over the last 6-7 years  that have been faced with politics and double standards and it was gravely unfair.   It always seemed to be in favor of certain people in Atlanta and crap on the rest of them no matter the costs.  If you have ever been affiliated you know!  I don’t know anymore details yet but to me if you fail a drug test you should be removed immediately and the kids who have busted their butts playing back up at practice should get their shot. Are random drug test the norm now?  If not I wonder why it was ordered?

I do but don't get why airing it out. If you are that upset, go run for a seat on the school board or get those parents of the several kids to run on the school board. Maybe get all the details on the matter. Like I said it's whatever the policy is for that school. 

3 minutes ago, chubbychecker said:

In my experience, when someone starts saying "politics" are the reason a kid isn't playing, that actually means "my kid isn't any good but I am politicking to get him some playing time and it didn't work, so now I am blaming politics."   

NO... Not my baby he was on that 12U team that won the worls series that got played in the middle of no where east texas all stars series!!!!

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, Runninrabs said:

So Atlanta  springs a drug test on the baseball team in which 4 players failed the test.  However all 4 players remain on the team unpunished. They must be part of the affluent family’s that have zero consequences for their actions.  Typical Atlanta BS.  Morton may be just another puppet if he doesn’t hold anyone and everyone accountable. 

My question is, how do you know they failed the test.  If someone told you who had access to them, then they broke the law.  If the kids said they failed, then I wouldn't trust them.  Sounds a little fishy to me......

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, chubbychecker said:

In my experience, when someone starts saying "politics" are the reason a kid isn't playing, that actually means "my kid isn't any good but I am politicking to get him some playing time and it didn't work, so now I am blaming politics."   

My kids came thru several years ago and were average at best athletes and I admit that.  I have a relative that is a senior this year and got a lot of playing time in football this year.  That’s not the issue.  The issue is the politics that has been played over the last decade has taken away success from any Atlanta kid. That’s where I’m bothered by it.  It hasn’t changed and the same people that are connected pull strings to get their kids to play at all costs and gladly watch the team go 0-10 just so theirs got to play.  Our community has a ton of athletes each year but none stands up to the blatant politics and it’s frustrating to see it continue on year after year.   

3 minutes ago, BringBacktheVEER said:

My question is, how do you know they failed the test.  If someone told you who had access to them, then they broke the law.  If the kids said they failed, then I wouldn't trust them.  Sounds a little fishy to me......

Solid point there.... these kids these day think its a "flex" to be failing drug tests......

3 hours ago, BringBacktheVEER said:

It's all politics.......🤣

GettyImages-1227830570.jpg

On 2/26/2022 at 8:06 PM, frozeng03 said:

See where we have a head volleyball and girls basketball opening. Per Facebook our super soph running back will be taking his talents to Carthage next year. We can’t caught a break… 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

We had likely the biggest ol (I’m understanding a 6’5 kid) in our schools modern times transfer to pt and start for them as a sophomore. Also had an upcoming qb supposedly recruited by coach king transfer to the view. He started some games for them as a sophomore a couple years ago. We had it rough just like y’all. Tough for sure. Y’all getting a fresh start and we still haven’t figured anything out yet.