Happenings in Rabbitland?

HEFFRO3

3 minutes ago, BringBacktheVEER said:

My question is, how do you know they failed the test.  If someone told you who had access to them, then they broke the law.  If the kids said they failed, then I wouldn't trust them.  Sounds a little fishy to me......

Solid point there.... these kids these day think its a "flex" to be failing drug tests......

20 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

Newton going to run into atl softball in the playoffs or something????????????????????????????

Very large Dixie youth league for baseball and softball parents there. Parents make their kids play and convince themselves that they've given birth to the next Mike Trout. When you go from multiple teams where there's room for your kid to start to only 9 spots, parents have a hard time coping with the fact that their kid isn't as good as they thought. I promise coaches want to win more than anything and aren't going to play someone that hurts their chances just to make a parent happy. The other kid is better, as a parent you have to accept that. Sad that the situation got to the point where coaches felt the need to leave. Sounds like poor Administration.

• Thanks 1

Very believable, but at the same time "money makes the world go around". Especially in small town USA, you defeat that problem by getting involved on different boards. Just hope they're seniors and you won't have this problem next year lol 

3 hours ago, BringBacktheVEER said:

My question is, how do you know they failed the test.  If someone told you who had access to them, then they broke the law.  If the kids said they failed, then I wouldn't trust them.  Sounds a little fishy to me......

It's all politics.......🤣

GettyImages-1227830570.jpg

On 2/26/2022 at 8:06 PM, frozeng03 said:

See where we have a head volleyball and girls basketball opening. Per Facebook our super soph running back will be taking his talents to Carthage next year. We can’t caught a break… 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

We had likely the biggest ol (I’m understanding a 6’5 kid) in our schools modern times transfer to pt and start for them as a sophomore. Also had an upcoming qb supposedly recruited by coach king transfer to the view. He started some games for them as a sophomore a couple years ago. We had it rough just like y’all. Tough for sure. Y’all getting a fresh start and we still haven’t figured anything out yet.