Happenings in Rabbitland?

HEFFRO3

37 minutes ago, BestTrainerinthestate said:

Yes 4-26 the last 3 years. But it’s not his fault of course

Of course not!  The truth of it is Baca and Plunk both sold their souls to the local political influence and had the nuts of dinosaurs to continue the same scheme week after week without change all the way to a 0-10 season while the discipline eroded further than the previous AD left it.  

• Like 3

You can’t build a program in 6 months and you can’t make promises you can’t keep either. I just hope we make the best decision for the kids and community. There are other issues Atl need to address before they start pointing fingers. 

6 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

You can’t build a program in 6 months and you can’t make promises you can’t keep either. I just hope we make the best decision for the kids and community. There are other issues Atl need to address before they start pointing fingers. 

I agree 100%.  It’s a collection of issues and once addressed the correct way the opportunities are endless!  One must completely clean house and build from the ground up. One set of rules every kid follows. Same consequences for all!  I’m afraid it’s going to take some time and the right person but I’m willing to sacrifice a few years to change the culture.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

Who is the top three? You all know more than the people from Atl… 😂 

Yeah, I heard the Atlanta board was very tight lipped. Lol. I believe the 2 favorites were one that had Carthage ties and one had Gilmer ties. I'm assuming the Carthage guy is now the favorite. 

It is my understanding that the AD prior to Plunk was on the search committee to hire Plunk and is now on the committee for the new AD.   To me that is a huge problem and should be quiet concerning.  That’s where Atlanta must finally make a change and cut any and everyone that has been a part of the program ever!  Cancer spreads and if anyone from Plunks or the previous AD staff remains that negativity will resonate and I predict similar outcomes no matter who we hire. We have had well over a decade of poor leadership and need to Cut the political BS once and for all. Doesn’t matter who you are kin to or what connection you have you must go!!