Happenings in Rabbitland?

HEFFRO3

19 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

1.   Was not ready to get out of the game last year 

2.  Has the Supts. ear and didn’t like what was happening (0-10)

3.  Wants the job?

Just a few IMO

Good points. In my opinion he wasn’t ready to give it up and out of spite he encouraged everyone to hire Plunk knowing what a disaster it would be since he had played Plunk twice in the past I believe.   In his own selfish ways a 0-10 Plunk would make his pitiful decade performance look great. Sad thing is I hear he is on this new search committee as well. He should be fired along with the rest of the remaining coaching staff. Atlanta has the assets but always screw it up with politics.  It’s hard for me to believe a great coach wouldn’t smell a rat with a previous AD still hanging around and decline the job.  That little man syndrome runs deep

in rabbit land.  #fireeveryone 

• Like 1

Ignorance all over this thread man. It's amazing really. Lots of folks in here bumping them keys that won't be around when the season starts. 

Atlanta is interviewing. Pretty tight-lipped for the most part. Heard some potential candidates but nothing set in stone.

• Like 1

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Ignorance all over this thread man. It's amazing really. Lots of folks in here bumping them keys that won't be around when the season starts. 

Atlanta is interviewing. Pretty tight-lipped for the most part. Heard some potential candidates but nothing set in stone.

Good luck to y’all Razor. I hope y’all get a good ‘ne.