New York City Announces First-In-The-Nation Vaccine Mandate For Private Companies

Monte1076

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/12/06/nyc-vaccine-mandate-private-companies/

De Blasio said the city will release specific rules on Dec. 15, before the mandate takes effect Dec. 27. He said it will apply to in-person employees, but would not provide any details about enforcement. He also said there will not be a weekly testing option.

Good luck with that. That's a lawsuit waiting to happen (ADA, anyone?)

14 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

He is going to lose in the SC just like Biden did

By the time it reaches SCOTUS, how many people who may not have wanted to will either have lost their jobs or been mandated to do this?

I work with a woman who can't take the vaccine (we've been working remotely since the beginning of this thing anyway, pretty much), so she'd basically be out of luck under DiBlasio's plan.

25 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

By the time it reaches SCOTUS, how many people who may not have wanted to will either have lost their jobs or been mandated to do this?

I work with a woman who can't take the vaccine (we've been working remotely since the beginning of this thing anyway, pretty much), so she'd basically be out of luck under DiBlasio's plan.

An appeals court or someone will put a stop on it

I am going to say that I think that at least the weekly testing option should be there, and it seems like it isn't. 

I just had my booster, and it knocked me almost stone cold out for 36 hours, from Saturday afternoon until this morning around 4 when I felt my fever break. Every day workers can't always take that amount of time to recover. 

16 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am going to say that I think that at least the weekly testing option should be there, and it seems like it isn't. 

I just had my booster, and it knocked me almost stone cold out for 36 hours, from Saturday afternoon until this morning around 4 when I felt my fever break. Every day workers can't always take that amount of time to recover. 

That sucks. I had absolutely no side effects from my booster.

21 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

That sucks. I had absolutely no side effects from my booster.

Man alive, it snuck up on me when I woke up the next morning, after going to bed early. Had chills, fever, no appetite, and I just about passed out for most of the day, in seconds, after waking up and looking around for a minute. I don't regret getting it, and no one else in my family has had any adverse effects, but I could have done without all that! Had a perfectly normal, busy day today. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Man alive, it snuck up on me when I woke up the next morning, after going to bed early. Had chills, fever, no appetite, and I just about passed out for most of the day, in seconds, after waking up and looking around for a minute. I don't regret getting it, and no one else in my family has had any adverse effects, but I could have done without all that! Had a perfectly normal, busy day today. 

Would like to know which company you got your booster from. 

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Please make sure you are getting regular check ups (cancer, heart, etc.)

The American Heart Association (@American_Heart) issued a research based warning that mRNA vaccines from @Pfizer & Moderna have been found to cause inflammation in heart tissue. They warn these adverse vascular responses are triggered by mRNA #COVID19 vaccinations.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/idaho-doctor-reports-a-20-times-increase-of-cancer-in-vaccinated-patients/

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Too bad it didn't cure your libtard disease .... :woot:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

10 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The American Heart Association (@American_Heart) issued a research based warning that mRNA vaccines from @Pfizer & Moderna have been found to cause inflammation in heart tissue. They warn these adverse vascular responses are triggered by mRNA #COVID19 vaccinations.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/idaho-doctor-reports-a-20-times-increase-of-cancer-in-vaccinated-patients/

This is the biggest concerning thing for me, especially as someone with an underlying condition.