Censor Bypassing miscue

Doomer

You slaps best watch if you thinks these admins is just flapping they lips about the sensor bypass dealio. My cousin SloppyJoe jacked around an said the wrong thing on the high school forum about austin and got a 5day suspension. He likes old Timpson and they play Thursday so ima gonna have to, not only be his eyes and ears but, be his mouthpiece. Just watch what you says. They don't like the troublemakers. Especially Jett.

• LOL! 6

48 minutes ago, Doomer said:

You slaps best watch if you thinks these admins is just flapping they lips about the sensor bypass dealio. My cousin SloppyJoe jacked around an said the wrong thing on the high school forum about austin and got a 5day suspension. He likes old Timpson and they play Thursday so ima gonna have to, not only be his eyes and ears but, be his mouthpiece. Just watch what you says. They don't like the troublemakers. Especially Jett.

Been there...I got mine for something similar to what you just said...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Hey Doomer. Why don't you just get with the administration and talk Sloppy's way back on the site in time for kickoff?

He will never get reinstated if I champion his cause. Truestorie. I've rarely been suspended but have over 1 million warning points.

• LOL! 3

5 hours ago, Doomer said:

:sleep:

23 minutes ago, Doomer said:

He will never get reinstated if I champion his cause. Truestorie. I've rarely been suspended but have over 1 million warning points.

Actually it's only 1 billion warning points, but who's counting, right Doomer?😂😂

• LOL! 3

8 hours ago, Doomer said:

Now Doomer, we all love Jett on here. He never gets belligerent or crazy. He just states his opinion like the rest of us. By the way, I know you’re kidding!!

lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Doomer said:

8 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Hey Doomer. Why don't you just get with the administration and talk Sloppy's way back on the site in time for kickoff?

2 barrels of squeezin’s and no questions asked.

• LOL! 4