What does Graham need to do

Knuckles

I don't know anything about the coach or the situation but from the outside looking in be careful what you wish for looks like you guys have had continued success. Running a coach out thats winning district and going 2, 3, and 4 rounds deep continuously is a bad look especially if it goes south.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, supermaroon said:

I don't know anything about the coach or the situation but from the outside looking in be careful what you wish for looks like you guys have had continued success. Running a coach out thats winning district and going 2, 3, and 4 rounds deep continuously is a bad look especially if it goes south.

You are exactly right.

• 3 weeks later...

The district and region has contributed to steer success more than coaching has. The real question is how Graham isn't stacking rings with the Carter poser bringing his division one talents to town. I have been in graham a little over 10 years and try so hard to bleed that steer passion but hearing the same story over and over makes it hard. 

12 hours ago, Knuckles said:

The district and region has contributed to steer success more than coaching has. The real question is how Graham isn't stacking rings with the Carter poser bringing his division one talents to town. I have been in graham a little over 10 years and try so hard to bleed that steer passion but hearing the same story over and over makes it hard. 

Not familiar with anything going on in Graham.  What is the story?