Mod of the year

RETIREDFAN1

Mod of the year  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it?

This poll is closed to new votes

In all honesty, I voted for Crawford being that he is the most active of us when it comes to posting and interacting with the membership, but then I realized that Mavchamp has been a member since 2002.  DAMN NEAR SINCE DAY 1!!!!!  Both of these guys deserve recognition and a vote for either of them would be a good vote.  

• LOL! 1

SDC Broken News Alert:  Sources claim that @Mavchamphad detailed documents to strip and streak across the field during the Marshall/Longview game.  Those plans were unveiled and unraveled by @LOL.  At halftime @LOLextorted hundreds of Marshall stats and exchanged them for favorable Longview stats.  This report is still under further investigation 

• LOL! 3

I call this entire election into question, as the results of the primary clearly indicate that I was the obvious candidate until a suspicious site outage on Smoaky Dot Com resulted in me suddenly falling into last place. 

3583475he87.png

58 minutes ago, LOL said:

I call this entire election into question, as the results of the primary clearly indicate that I was the obvious candidate until a suspicious site outage on Smoaky Dot Com resulted in me suddenly falling into last place. 

3583475he87.png

I’m not in this election!  @Mavchamp is your guy!

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LOL said:

3583475he87.png

Commie......

• LOL! 1