Mod of the year

RETIREDFAN1

Mod of the year  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it?

This poll is closed to new votes

SDC BROKEN NEWS ALERT:

Due to the confusion in the list of candidates we decided to list them here:

Everyone has been given temporary moderator status and therefore is eligible to run for moderator of the year.

Any votes cast for them will be tallied then applied to the opposite party.

23 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

SDC BROKEN NEWS ALERT:

Due to the confusion in the list of candidates we decided to list them here:

Everyone has been given temporary moderator status and therefore is eligible to run for moderator of the year.

Any votes cast for them will be tallied then applied to the opposite party.

Well hell, I've been waiting on this opportunity for quite some time now... since I'm an honorary MOD I'd like to vote for myself 😄🤣 

Quick question 🤔 as a honorary MOD can I suspend 1 person please? 💪💯🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Well hell, I've been waiting on this opportunity for quite some time now... since I'm an honorary MOD I'd like to vote for myself 😄🤣 

Quick question 🤔 as a honorary MOD can I suspend 1 person please? 💪💯🤷‍♂️

Sure, tell me who you want to get the axe.

1 hour ago, SAPACK1 said:

Say Crawford!!!  Say Crawford!!!  He's leading in the polls!

SDC BROKEN NEW ALERT:

In an effort to stay ahead in the breaking news business, I have made up a poll that now shows Crawford leading the polls by 120 points!  120!  That's the highest poll total ever!

• Wow 1
  • SMH 1

I’m shocked that at this early stage of the MOY race that none of the candidates have asked the Stoney Outstanding Reliability Operation Service to come in and endorse their candidate. With the full weight of S.O.R.O.S. behind them, they could have a 1,000 day reign as MOY. Just now at my disposal I have tens of dozens of BarryLaverty’s, JRowes, Lion70s, Bleeds, BluePirates, RedPirates,RainbowPirates, Minervas and Dawgs just itching to join the battle. Mein comrades, just sign this small insignificant document which entitles me to their soul (Daingerfield, Big Sandy, red heads y’all know I already got yours) and flourish.9D55AB28-EC06-4600-B9C6-59D3F38C1263.jpeg

• LOL! 2

I’m using my temporary MOD status, and HOF induction to register my vote.  There are a couple of excellent nominees in powerlifter & Lion, but I’m torn between CarthDawg77 & Doomer.  I was going to vote on @MavGrad99 until I saw one of his post without a single misspelled word.  No doubt a million to one shot, but how could a guy with that kind of luck/brains get to be a MOD?  MODs have a reputation to protect.

Okay, @KirtFalcongets my nomination/vote (He promised to have Barry removed 😂🤣😂).

• LOL! 3