Mod of the year

RETIREDFAN1

Mod of the year  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

I voted for Crawford.  However if we were to go by the 1960-70's interpretation of the word 'mod' he would have no chance whatsoever. Just sayin

Not only am I going to suspend you the first chance I get, I am also going to get you blackballed from the Center Country Club! 🤣

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, SAPACK1 said:

Not only am I going to suspend you the first chance I get, I am also going to get you blackballed from the Center Country Club! 🤣

That would officially mean I am extricated from every venue in east Texas!

• LOL! 1

Several years back I would considered this to be like voting for the best hang man.  The older I get the more I realize that without them (Mods) this site would get completely out of control and a lot hurtful attacks would be made on members, coaches, and most likely th players.  Kind of hart to pick out of really a great group.  Be easier to pick the worse. LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OLEMAN said:

Several years back I would considered this to be like voting for the best hang man.  The older I get the more I realize that without them (Mods) this site would get completely out of control and a lot hurtful attacks would be made on members, coaches, and most likely th players.  Kind of hart to pick out of really a great group.  Be easier to pick the worse. LOL

Cough cough @RETIREDFAN1 cough cough

• LOL! 2

Just so you all know, Crawford and Mavchamp are in favor of extending high school football games halftime by 30 minutes so that the home teams One Act Play can perform for the crowd.  They are also pushing for more "Vegan options" at concession stands across Texas.  A vote for anyone other than myself or DaveTV is a vote for extended half-times and vegan concessions stands!  

• LOL! 4

On 12/12/2021 at 10:46 AM, SAPACK1 said:

Just so you all know, Crawford and Mavchamp are in favor of extending high school football games halftime by 30 minutes so that the home teams One Act Play can perform for the crowd.  They are also pushing for more "Vegan options" at concession stands across Texas.  A vote for anyone other than myself or DaveTV is a vote for extended half-times and vegan concessions stands!  

And all THREE of them are active supporters of getting rid of kickoffs......... vote @SAPACK1

• LOL! 1

SDC BROKEN NEWS ALERT!!!!

@Crawford @Mavchamp and @DaveTV1 , candidates for SDC mod of the year, caught in bribery scandal in Deadwood......Seen taking payments from @Doomer out back of his motor home on a recent outing.......Squeaky clean SDC candidate @SAPACK1 said he won't throw mud at an already muddy situation.......stay tuned for more breaking news......

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

36 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

@Crawford @Mavchamp and @DaveTV1 , candidates for SDC mod of the year, caught in bribery scandal in Deadwood......Seen taking payments from @Doomer out back of his motor home on a recent outing.......Squeaky clean SDC candidate @SAPACK1 said he won't throw mud at an already muddy situation.......stay tuned for more breaking news......

Sad, sad!!!  As @RETIREDFAN1 stated I will in no way be associated with mud slinging.  Especially when it comes to a bunch of tree hugging, halftime extending, vegan, cheaters that hang out in Deadwood with Doomer, Sloppy Joe, and Hayseed!

• LOL! 1

Just now, SAPACK1 said:

Sad, sad!!!  As @RETIREDFAN1 stated I will in no way be associated with mud slinging.  Especially when it comes to a bunch of tree hugging, halftime extending, vegan, cheaters that hang out in Deadwood with Doomer, Sloppy Joe, and Hayseed!

ONE of those Deadwood scoundrels found himself in SDC Jail recently.......so the other candidates also conspire with known criminals......what's their agenda??? 

SDC BROKEN NEWS ALERT!!!!!!!!

The reporting staff at SDC News has obtained these images of 3 SDC mod of the year candidates doing who knows what.....we report, you decide...... @Crawford @Mavchamp or @DaveTV1 did not respond to our phone calls..... @SAPACK1 said it looks very suspicious.......stay tuned to this network for more broken news.......

basement-bust.jpgthe-moonshiners-10-arie-reinhardt-taylor.jpg

THIS JUST IN.......SDC Ace reporter Dan Blather has just learned that the two individuals in the top photo with the three SDC candidates are none other than @Doomer and his SDC jailbird cousin @SloppyJoe .......Stay tuned as Dan Blather and Wolf Blitzed are on the hunt for whatever they can make up.....I mean find.......

• LOL! 1

35 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The reporting staff at SDC News has obtained these images of 3 SDC mod of the year candidates doing who knows what.....we report, you decide...... @Crawford @Mavchamp or @DaveTV1 did not respond to our phone calls..... @SAPACK1 said it looks very suspicious.......stay tuned to this network for more broken news.......

I'm appalled!!  Proof that the once rumored "Deadwood Squeezins" do actually exist, and with the help of the authority figures mentioned above!!  Vile!

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I had a lost weekend due to those skweezins.  I suppose I must have missed out on a lot. Remember folks a bottle of skweezins means I'm too blacked out to moderate what you're doing in the High School sports sections.  Just keep'em comin' Doomer.  BTW did I reinstate Sloppy Joe during my stupor ?  Sloppy Joe, slop, sloppy Joe.

• LOL! 1

Dan Blather and Wolf Blitzed caught up with two of the candidates and got their statements......

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

I only make what I can drink. 

5 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I had a lost weekend due to those skweezins.  I suppose I must have missed out on a lot. Remember folks a bottle of skweezins means I'm too blacked out to moderate what you're doing in the High School sports sections.  Just keep'em comin' Doomer.  BTW did I reinstate Sloppy Joe during my stupor ?  Sloppy Joe, slop, sloppy Joe.

Both deny what we can clearly see in the photos SDC Broken News got by trespassing.....i mean by being good journalists........

33 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Dan Blather and Wolf Blitzed caught up with two of the candidates and got their statements......

Both deny what we can clearly see in the photos SDC Broken News got by trespassing.....i mean by being good journalists........

I'm not denying.   

7 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Nah, it wasn't me. Had to have been @SAPACK1. I ain't going nowhere near Deadwood ever again with Doomer. Last time I met up with Doomer in Deadwood I got my butt thrown into the slammer. And then he tried giving the bondsman some of his squeezins to bail me out. True Storie

• LOL! 2