Mod of the year

RETIREDFAN1

Mod of the year  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it?

This poll is closed to new votes

19 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

THIS JUST IN.......SDC Ace reporter Dan Blather has just learned that the two individuals in the top photo with the three SDC candidates are none other than @Doomer and his SDC jailbird cousin @SloppyJoe .......Stay tuned as Dan Blather and Wolf Blitzed are on the hunt for whatever they can make up.....I mean find.......

Just got paroled!

• LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, SloppyJoe said:

Just got paroled!

SDC BROKEN NEWS ALERT!!!! 

Known SDC jailbird @SloppyJoe seen passing suspicious envelope to @DaveTV1 staffer prior to his release from jail......what's the story here??? We'll make it up and tell you.....I mean we'll find out and report it to  you soon....

istockphoto-144325996-612x612.jpg 

• LOL! 1

SDC BROKEN NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Wolf Blitzed has obtained this exclusive SDC NEWS photo of @Mavchamp @DaveTV1and @Crawford secretly meeting with a high ranking member of the UIL rules committee....it was reported to us that they were discussing the extended halftime in football so that One Act Play could be performed, along with getting rid of kickoffs and mandating that concession stands go vegan only.......more to come as we make it up......I mean as we uncover it......

smokefilledroom.jpg

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Known SDC jailbird @SloppyJoe seen passing suspicious envelope to @DaveTV1 staffer prior to his release from jail......what's the story here??? We'll make it up and tell you.....I mean we'll find out and report it to  you soon....

I have it on good authority that the contents of the envelope were "nudes", whatever that means.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

Damn, Doomer looking sharp for a backwoods redneck. Must be from all that squeezin money he's been making. 😂

The words Doomer and sharp rarely appear within the same conversation.  TrueStorie

• LOL! 3

11 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I keep tellin' you no money was exchanged, only those fine skweezin's.  Maybe ole Retiredfan1 should get him a jug of them, they might put some hair on his head instead of his chest.  

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

SDC BROKEN NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Dan Blather has just uncovered a photo from a secret meeting with @Crawford @Mavchamp and @DaveTV1 supporters. The meeting covered raising money for their campaign....probably to bribe the vote counters.....more to come....

TheLegionofDoom.jpg

I started a #VoteCrawford on Twitter also.

• LOL! 1

On 12/15/2021 at 10:44 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Wolf Blitzed followed @SAPACK1 to his Wednesday Prayer meeting today......the candidate had nothing but good things to say about keeping halftime the way it is, keeping kickoffs in the game, and keeping Ram Sauce and other non-vegan delicacies in the concession stands.......

download.jpg

They know better than to mess with the Ram Sauce. The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor because their intel told them that large quantities of Ram Sauce were stored there. You saw how that worked out for them. Also, Ronald Reagan was a democrat till he tried chicken strips with Ram Sauce. Tru storie 

• LOL! 2

On 12/15/2021 at 8:53 PM, DaveTV1 said:

This is fake news.  How could I be playing a game I hate, when I was passed out under a tree ?  

I also thought Doomy had made it perfectly clear that I do not in any way consider golf a sport. #TrueStorie

8 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

They know better than to mess with the Ram Sauce. The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor because their intel told them that large quantities of Ram Sauce were stored there. You saw how that worked out for them. Also, Ronald Reagan was a democrat till he tried chicken strips with Ram Sauce. Tru storie 

I can vouch for the Ramz sauce. Except for squeezins, nothing puts the led in the pencil like the goat juice.

• LOL! 2

36 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I also thought Doomy had made it perfectly clear that I do not in any way consider golf a sport. #TrueStorie

We're on the same page with that, but I did enjoy going out frog giggin'.  We can do that while those high falootin' folks meander around looking for the golf balls and some such.  I hope that Dan Blather feller loses his hand to one of those gators when he's trying to fish his golf ball out of ponds he keeps putting them into.  Ain't no sense getting yore hand nawed off by no gator as Chubbs did.  Just keep sendin'em skweezin's and you'll be all right with Sloppy Joe to discuss yore favrite sports right cheer.  I'll let those real rich fellers keep doin' what'll git dem in troubles.  

• LOL! 3

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

Whoa whoa whoa Sir, this is a family friendly forum. That kind of talk belongs in the “Colmesneil Is For Lovers” Thrifty Nickel space. Ask @RETIREDFAN1 for the clubs secret knock.

Why am I starting to get weird robo calls telling me I’ve won a free weekend getaway in “exotic Colmesneil, Texas? Between them and the car warranty guys, I barely have time to call Mama. 

• LOL! 2

On 12/22/2021 at 5:44 AM, trueblue82 said:

Why am I starting to get weird robo calls telling me I’ve won a free weekend getaway in “exotic Colmesneil, Texas? Between them and the car warranty guys, I barely have time to call Mama. 

Have the words exotic and Colmesneil ever been used in the same sentence before? Asking for a friend. 

• LOL! 4