Mod of the year

RETIREDFAN1

Mod of the year  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is it?

This poll is closed to new votes

BREAKING: Sources say 25 uncounted votes were found in a field outside of Center, Texas. According to anonymous sources, all of the ballots were for me. 

I am officially challenging the outcome of this election, and accusing Crawford and his libtard associate RetiredFan with ELECTION FRAUD!

• LOL! 3

My fellow Smoakians (Smoakites?) I ask for your help tomorrow the 6th of January. I ask for you to rise up with Stoney against the tyranny that this fake election has produced. We shall rise up and march on the International House of Roadkill in Colmesneil. Bring your best Buffalo robe, all the fireworks leftover from New Years. Bring your lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, finger blasters, husker du’s, husker dont’s. We shall rise up or burn it all down and start over with Stoney as the rightful MOY. From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tenaha we shall rise up!! Cast aside the yoke of liberal bias like lacrosse, the spread offense and something called Tik Tok that RetiredKirtSoros wants to install all across SDC. The 6th of January shall be the start of a new era across Smoaky. Who’s with me? Who will take back this site? Who will get orange spray tans to show their support for Stoney? We shall be yuge tomorrow. Let’s go grab them by the possums and give them heck!!! Viva la revolution!!! Let’s go Stoney!!! Let’s go Stoney!!! Let’s go Stoney!!!

• LOL! 3

On 1/1/2022 at 5:22 PM, LOL said:

BREAKING: Sources say 25 uncounted votes were found in a field outside of Center, Texas. According to anonymous sources, all of the ballots were for me. 

I am officially challenging the outcome of this election, and accusing Crawford and his libtard associate RetiredFan with ELECTION FRAUD!

FAKE NEWS FOLKS. IT AIN'T NOTHING MORE THAN FAKE NEWS!!

• LOL! 2

21 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

SDC BROKEN NEWS ALERT!!!!!

Photos from outside Colmesneil Mayor Duane Crews' office this morning......

occupy-wall-street-peaceful-protest_5.jpg

A67E8544-1398-47F5-9C99-E75D365E7745.jpeg

huh…I would have thought it would look more “colorful.”

• LOL! 2

31 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Colmesneil Mayor Duane Crews addressing the crowd......Dan Blather is on the scene covering all this historical coup attempt by @LOL and his goons.......

gettyimages-530796418-1024x1024.jpg

575460B3-C90D-453A-A75F-AA6F90414128.jpeg

It looks like the Stooge Party has spared no expense in their attempted takeover. They broke out the big guns sending in Bleeds, JRowe, Lion70 and BluePirate to stir up trouble.

• LOL! 3

19 minutes ago, Stoney said:

575460B3-C90D-453A-A75F-AA6F90414128.jpeg

It looks like the Stooge Party has spared no expense in their attempted takeover. They broke out the big guns sending in Bleeds, JRowe, Lion70 and BluePirate to stir up trouble.

Obviously NOT in Colmesneil.......that won't fly here.......:rofl:

• LOL! 1

On 1/6/2022 at 10:22 AM, Stoney said:

Well duh. They took the Colmesneil Cannoball Express out of Deadwood.

If you're talking about Deadwood Texas, be careful. That is one place that you don't dance to the banjo music, unless you get a personal invitation to the party! 😉