Crawford

State Championship  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Gilmer Buckeyes (14-1)
    • China Spring Cougars (15-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Yes. That's Sportsguru under another name and @Jett the monster sweater that makes millions being on Smoaky 247.

My wife would be upset if she knew how much I stay on your mind SMH

If you can quote me saying anything about millions I'll delete my smoaky account today.. I'll wait 

• Thumbs Down 1

Congratulations to China Spring. 

This game could have been 17-7 Gilmer at halftime. Would have been a completely different 2nd half.  But CS didn’t make mistakes and Gilmer did. No one should feel bad about being back to back runner ups in state. I know the kids won’t feel like that today, but this is a great group of seniors. 

again, congratulations to China Spring. One really good football team. 

20 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

.Alot of dropped passes today by the Gilmer receivers.  Easily catchable balls......Tennison for the most part was on target most of his throws.

One was actually a fumble that robbed CS. But I get what you’re saying. 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

You whine like no other on here!! True ##### LMAO 

While you’re waiting on your million dollar post find me one with me actually whining. Hell son, I didn’t even whine when that da “won” this last election. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

While you’re waiting on your million dollar post find me one with me actually whining. Hell son, I didn’t even whine when that da “won” this last election. 

Go back and read majority of your posts, you have no substance on here! Weren't you a mod once? LMAO what happened? Ahh politics again LoL...Point to the doll where it hurt you

Your to easy man, I've heard you look like shrek is this true? Serious question 🤔 :rofl:

81423022.jpg