Crawford

State Championship  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Gilmer Buckeyes (14-1)
    • China Spring Cougars (15-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

.Alot of dropped passes today by the Gilmer receivers.  Easily catchable balls......Tennison for the most part was on target most of his throws.

Gilmer receivers are used to being wide open and not having someone on them. The CS kids could run with them.

Just now, Sportsguru02 said:

Man I think they should of called more vertical shots instead of the quick shorts passes so much 

I am surprised they didn’t throw more vertical in this game....the CS defense may had something to do with that. This game came down to the trenches and CS won the majority of those battles. Gilmer had a great season, just ran in to a better opponent.

9 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man I think they should of called more vertical shots instead of the quick shorts passes so much 

I don’t know about that.  Carthage threw it deep a bunch and only completed one.  It was a TD but called back for Offensive PI.  This CS defense was really good from front to back.  Great season Bux!

14 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

But......you called them out for "barely" beating Lorena? In other words you doubted anything they had accomplished and you ate CROW! I seen a huge coaching difference IMO.

Oh....you also said Gilmer had the best QB in the state... I just wont to know where did that comment come from when you know it wasn't true when you typed it?

7 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I don’t know about that.  Carthage threw it deep a bunch and only completed one.  It was a TD but called back for Offensive PI.  This CS defense was really good from front to back.  Great season Bux!

When we were driving before halftime we mixed it up with passes in the flat and some over the middle. Also I thought we would load the box and make them sling it through the air 

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

But......you called them out for "barely" beating Lorena? In other words you doubted anything they had accomplished and you ate CROW! I seen a huge coaching difference IMO.

Oh....you also said Gilmer had the best QB in the state... I just wont to know where did that comment come from when you know it wasn't true when you typed it?

Show me where I said we had the best QB in the state and where I doubted them you just talking.

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

You have said it two years in a row. Face it your ate up with what you want to happen. If Tennison was EVER the best QB in the state I'm the CEO of @JETT company (s). That's a HUGE feet!

Try to stay on topic man... I've met members on this site who knows what business I own... done wasting time with you... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

When we were driving before halftime we mixed it up with passes in the flat and some over the middle. Also I thought we would load the box and make them sling it through the air 

The Gilmer OC is certainly going to take some heat with only putting up 7 points today.  Carthage loaded the box and gave up several long passes including a TD.  I’m sure the Gilmer DC saw that.  Sometimes you just have to tip your cap and give credit where it is due.  China Spring had a really good squad this year and earned that ring.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

The Gilmer OC is certainly going to take some heat with only putting up 7 points today.  Carthage loaded the box and gave up several long passes including a TD.  I’m sure the Gilmer DC saw that.  Sometimes you just have to tip your cap and give credit where it is due.  China Spring had a really good squad this year and earned that ring.

no tougher road to a title than CS had.

WOS,Carthage, Cuero, and Gilmer.

leaving no doubt to who the best team in 4ADII in 2021 is.

• Like 4