Crawford

State Championship  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Gilmer Buckeyes (14-1)
    • China Spring Cougars (15-0)

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

You have said it two years in a row. Face it your ate up with what you want to happen. If Tennison was EVER the best QB in the state I'm the CEO of @JETT company (s). That's a HUGE feet!

Man U just a hater if u got a son I bet he’s trash just like his dad. You always got something to say about tennison but hey someone thinks he something he’s getting his school paid for.

3 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

Who got devensive mvp for CS?

Tre Hafford (heard he’s son of a Jasper great / Baylor WR)

he shut 17 down and honestly he’s caught everything we’ve thrown at him. He is likely better than 17 from Gilmer but we didn’t have a passing offense to show it.

He scored the long TD vs Carthage 

4 minutes ago, CSMike said:

he shut 17 down and honestly he’s caught everything we’ve thrown at him. He is likely better than 17 from Gilmer but we didn’t have a passing offense to show it.

Was he number 8?

5 minutes ago, CSMike said:

I went to the Carthage game and was impressed how good Carthage’s receivers were coverd like blankets. 

1 minute ago, CSMike said:

Dang Myers called it

After watching them beat Carthage I knew nobody could beat them. I’ve always said that game was the state championship game. Shame it was in the third round. That just shows how tough that side of the bracket was and how weak Gilmers side was. It all changes next year though. Will see what happens. 

Just now, michaelmyers said:

After watching them beat Carthage I knew nobody could beat them. I’ve always said that game was the state championship game. Shame it was in the third round. That just shows how tough that side of the bracket was and how weak Gilmers side was. It all changes next year though. Will see what happens. 

You are absolutely right. I believe that WOS, Carthage, and possibly Cuero all could have won it were CS not as great as they were this year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

What’s strange to me is that nobody ever mentioned CS starting running back was out for this game. They moved their top receiver to running back which he did a heck of a job. Just think what would of happened if number 4 would have been in there. 

Another TD at least

• Like 2

China Spring was the best 4A DII team and they proved it by beating the best teams in 4A DII. 
What I would give for the Dawg offense to have been half as good as the past Dawg teams. 
Congrats to Gilmer on a great season. 
Congrats to China Spring on your state championship. Enjoy it, the Dawgs will be back. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

By the way for those talking crap bout tennison the kid tore his meniscus back in week 8 and didn’t miss a beat. Kid will do great things at the next level can’t teach heart.

I don’t know of anyone that does not respect what Tennison has accomplished at the HS level. He is a great athlete and has been an outstanding representative of the Gilmer program. I think the debate starts when some people say he is the best QB in state. If you say that, be prepared to get some feedback.

• Like 3