Tyler Chapel Hill Football 2022

LilBroKevTEN

Man what a season these Dawgs had. They beat their goal from last year and making it to the Semi-Final round. What do y’all guys think the CH DAWGS need to do to get them to the Big Game next year. What would you like to see as far as non-district schedules are concerned. 

I know this is really early for next year, but I have a feeling after Saturday’s loss these DAWGS are hitting the weight room come Monday and focused for next year. 

I for one concerning Pre-District schedule would like to see

1. Gilmer

2. Carthage

3. John Tyler/ Whitehouse

4. LBJ/ Argyle/Celina

2 hours ago, LilBroKevTEN said:

Man what a season these Dawgs had. They beat their goal from last year and making it to the Semi-Final round. What do y’all guys think the CH DAWGS need to do to get them to the Big Game next year. What would you like to see as far as non-district schedules are concerned. 

I know this is really early for next year, but I have a feeling after Saturday’s loss these DAWGS are hitting the weight room come Monday and focused for next year. 

1. Gilmer

2. Carthage

4. LBJ/ Argyle/Celina

That game 3 John tyler game need to happen fo sho! We need to get y’all  coaches in on it!

7 hours ago, LilBroKevTEN said:

1. Gilmer

2. Carthage

4. LBJ/ Argyle/Celina

That would be a heck of a gauntlet for any team to play, but that would be cool to see. CH should have plenty to be excited about in the upcoming seasons based off the performance of their youth at key positions! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LilBroKevTEN said:

1. Gilmer

2. Carthage

4. LBJ/ Argyle/Celina

I'd be a bulldawg fan and attend each of those games!! To be the best got to play the best

7 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

CH definitely needs to up their game in non-district (and they may not have a choice because many teams will not want to play them after this season)

I think CH has a chance to be really salty next year. My concern is the defense. Don't they lose alot? The Linebackers specifically?

Yes.....the defense was senior heavy but rotated lots of younger guys in too. The offense will probably have to carry the team early in the season until the defense "catches up" a bit. 

10 hours ago, LilBroKevTEN said:

1. Gilmer

2. Carthage

4. LBJ/ Argyle/Celina

That's to much. 3 are actually realistic. You are not getting JT or any of the last 3 on your pre district schedule. 

2 hours ago, CHDog77 said:

Yes.....the defense was senior heavy but rotated lots of younger guys in too. The offense will probably have to carry the team early in the season until the defense "catches up" a bit. 

Sounds similar to Lindale this year (I am not saying it will be the same outcome) but it seemed my Eagles struggled defensively and when the offense could not carry the load they struggled.

I am expecting improvement from Lindale next year. I think we have 7-8 starters coming back on defense and we lose one senior on the offensive line but he was not playing much in the later games. Should make for a fun 2022 season!

• Like 2

After this Cinderella season, I can only imagine the CH fans can’t wait until next year.  I plan on keeping a close eye on the Bulldogs in the 22 season.  The possibilities are limitless in 22, 23 & 24.  A Coaches dream, and opposing Coaches nightmare.  Glad the old Dist 10 won’t be facing CH in the first round.  😄😳😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

After this Cinderella season, I can only imagine the CH fans can’t wait until next year.  I plan on keeping a close eye on the Bulldogs in the 22 season.  The possibilities are limitless in 22, 23 & 24.  A Coaches dream, and opposing Coaches nightmare.  Glad the old Dist 10 won’t be facing CH in the first round.  😄😳😄

Not to mention a very talented freshmen class that haven’t lost in like 30 games. They will also be bringing some nice size in the trenches. If the Qb can get more comfortable throwing and we can balance the offense a little better watch out. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong but i think we return all skill positions and a outstanding kicker. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, JugLine said:

Not to mention a very talented freshmen class that haven’t lost in like 30 games. They will also be bringing some nice size in the trenches. If the Qb can get more comfortable throwing and we can balance the offense a little better watch out. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong but i think we return all skill positions and a outstanding kicker. 

I want to say #3 solomon macfoy is a Sr.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JugLine said:

If the QB can improve his passing accuracy like 15-20% next year's offense might be the best we've ever seen at CH

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CHDog77 said:

If the QB can improve his passing accuracy like 15-20% next year's offense might be the best we've ever seen at CH

A little better passing percentage, which will almost assuredly happen, and the sky’s the limit.  Doubt CH surprises anyone for the next three years.  Most will be expecting a good old fashion rearend whuppin’.  😄👽🤪

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LilBroKevTEN said:

How is our district looking like?  Will we be Dictrict 7 4A D1?

I believe so.....we are losing Athens and adding Jacksonville. Everyone else is the same. I think our bidistrict opponents will come out of the Paris district 

Next year district will be a battle....lots of good teams and I expect Henderson to rebound. Our region is tougher too.....should be a blast 😀

Since Dist 10 is improving as well, and I’m glad we won’t confront each other early in the playoffs.  Better teams should meet as the playoffs progress, not have some of the better teams playing each other in the first rounds.  It’d be great if our two Districts meet up next year.  It’ll really mean something then.

• Like 1

I believe so.....we are losing Athens and adding Jacksonville. Everyone else is the same. I think our bidistrict opponents will come out of the Paris district 

Not sure about losing Athens… they are staying 4A D1. May just add JAX, we will see! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LilBroKevTEN said:

1. Gilmer

2. Carthage

4. LBJ/ Argyle/Celina

If Whitehouse happens it will probably be week 2. That game is so highly attended it has to be played at Rose Stadium, because CH’s stadium is too small to do a home and away.  

John Tyler has been attempted to be scheduled many times over the last 4 decades.  They aren’t going to play a team two divisions below, just like Ch is not going to schedule Arp.

I like a schedule like this…

1. 5AD2 Hallsville, Greenville, Sulphur Springs, Nacogdoches, Mt. Pleasant.

2. Whitehouse

3. Carthage/Gilmer

4. 4AD1 playoff team like Paris, La Vega, Etc.