UIL State Football Championships ~ Who's Going?

Ronster23

Well, I made our hotel reservations back in October and purchased our tickets thru Seat Geek this past weekend...so who all is going to make a trip to AT&T to see at least one game?  We're going Wednesday thru Friday, we prefer the small schools, but may catch some Saturday.

AT&T Stadium.jpg

17 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Stuck at work.  We don't release students for Christmas Vacation until December 21st.

When my grandson was playing basketball high school we could only make the Saturday games...out of school now and we're free to go back for the small schools 

12 hours ago, Ronster23 said:

Doing something else new this year...just booked my two tickets for the 2nd Annual Dave Campbells Texas Football event breakfast Saturday morning at Texas Live...didn't get to make it last year

Live at Lowes.jpg

I'll be there Thursday-Saturday and would like to attend the breakfast. Is there a link or a lead on where to get tickets?

2 hours ago, CF21 said:

I'll be there Thursday-Saturday and would like to attend the breakfast. Is there a link or a lead on where to get tickets?

Are you have a subscription to the online content of DCTF Magazine? If you are you would have received an email with the link to reserve tickets.