5A D2 Championship: Liberty Hill vs. South Oak Cliff

RETIREDFAN1

Liberty Hill vs. South Oak Cliff  

26 members have voted

1. 1. 5A D2 Champion

This poll is closed to new votes

From what little I know of the two, it boils down to one thing, can SOC defend the LH offense?  If they can’t, it should be a good game.  If they can, it’ll be a SOC blowout.  For whatever reason, some teams just can’t adjust to the Slot T defensively.  Crosby is a prime example.  They always had trouble with it.  I think SOC is the better team but that offense could be SOC’s Achilles Heel.  Jmo

55 minutes ago, Hagar said:

From what little I know of the two, it boils down to one thing, can SOC defend the LH offense?  If they can’t, it should be a good game.  If they can, it’ll be a SOC blowout.  For whatever reason, some teams just can’t adjust to the Slot T defensively.  Crosby is a prime example.  They always had trouble with it.  I think SOC is the better team but that offense could be SOC’s Achilles Heel.  Jmo

SOC’s defense is very disciplined. I believe they will handle the slot t well and win that elusive state title.

SOC is wreaking with talent and playmakers. Only loss on the season was to Duncanville 42-27. Just don't see how SOC don't run away with this if they take care of the ball.

Also, seen LH play a couple of weeks ago and they are the king when it comes to chop blocks at the knees. I for one don't care for that type of play but if the UIL and refs allow it I guess it is what it is.