6A D2 Championship: Austin Westlake vs. Denton Guyer

RETIREDFAN1

Austin Westlake vs. Denton Guyer  

27 members have voted

1. 1. 6A D2 Champion

• Austin Westlake
    • Denton Guyer

The 2021 Texas High School Football season will be very shortly coming to a close.  It was another wonderful time to participate as a fan in these games in the Great State of Texas.  I will miss these games each fall when they are no longer played, or whenever I can no longer be a part of them......whichever happens first.  There are no guarantees in our present world for anything anymore......So Cheers to this year's Champions and to all the players and coaches of all the teams in Texas.  Onward to a very dim future.......it certainly doesn't look bright for any of us.  Reality has come to our doorsteps.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Turn out the lights.......the party is over.  At least for this Texas High School football season it is.  Good season Guyer.....you were simply outmatched from the start.

They played great for 24 minutes. 

17 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Turn out the lights.......the party is over.  At least for this Texas High School football season it is.  Good season Guyer.....you were simply outmatched from the start.

Yeah they were definitely outmatched, just came out and left it all on the field and did great 1st half, 2nd half was what most  expected it to be.. domination from the back to back Champs on their way to the 3 peat... wish they could've sustained all 4 quarters to give us a good season ending second half, they just couldn't 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'll take my crow with Louisiana hot sauce and a pepsi

I wouldn't consider it crow for you. You had no dog in the fight. You just wanted to go with the underdog because 99.9999% of people didn't believe Guyer had a chance. 

38 minutes ago, house said:

Not understanding kicking the field goal with less than minute remaining.   

I thought the same thing, they were going to put 6 on the board had the lineman not moved early... I expected victory formation to show some respect... Savage 

• Stinks 1

9 hours ago, regaleagle said:

The 2021 Texas High School Football season will be very shortly coming to a close.  It was another wonderful time to participate as a fan in these games in the Great State of Texas.  I will miss these games each fall when they are no longer played, or whenever I can no longer be a part of them......whichever happens first.  There are no guarantees in our present world for anything anymore......So Cheers to this year's Champions and to all the players and coaches of all the teams in Texas.  Onward to a very dim future.......it certainly doesn't look bright for any of us.  Reality has come to our doorsteps.

You are so right Regaleagle, the only thing we can be sure of that will not change. Is Gods love and our Lord Jesus Christ. 
God Bless and Merry Christmas. 

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Todd Dodge is a VERY classy guy if that's what your getting at. Just as classy as Scott.

i don't know enough about him to argue his class.  i'll take your word for it.  i'm not understanding the end of the game.