Best Texas HS QB

Stoney

4 hours ago, ANTI said:

If we're talking talent, the best SLC QB in my book has always been Greg McElroy. 

To me, for best high school qb, it’s a mix of high school related things. Stats, resuls, records…. Not necessarily stars or what kind of college or pro career they had. 

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

To me, for best high school qb, it’s a mix of high school related things. Stats, resuls, records…. Not necessarily stars or what kind of college or pro career they had. 

I'll look at the talent first, then look at the analytics.

I don't even look at anything post HS, it's a moot point.

I was looking at Pat stats for the 2 years he was the starting qb for Whitehouse. If you take his averages of passing yards, passing td's, rushing yards, and rushing td's and multiple that by the same games Kyler played. Making Pat a 3 year starter. Pat leaves Kyler behind. This was just a what if had Pat been a 3 year starter at Whitehouse. 

1 hour ago, VonG said:

I was looking at Pat stats for the 2 years he was the starting qb for Whitehouse. If you take his averages of passing yards, passing td's, rushing yards, and rushing td's and multiple that by the same games Kyler played. Making Pat a 3 year starter. Pat leaves Kyler behind. This was just a what if had Pat been a 3 year starter at Whitehouse. 

There’s almost 20 QBs with better career passing yards than Kyler.