Cowboys @ N.Y. Giants

Week 15  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Crawford said:

There's got to be something wrong with Dak. 

I agree. There is something wrong with the offense. Right now they are not a serious contender to win the SB (imo) because the "O" is just not firing on all cylinders like it was the first part of the season. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

Defense carrying the Cowboys today once again to get the win. 

There's got to be something wrong with Dak. Not throwing like he did in the beginning of the season.

The zone read with him running the ball 4-6 times a game made him a top 10-12 quarterback……..defenses don’t have to worry about that anymore 

I think the mediocre running game is hurting Dak a lot. The O-line isn't opening the holes and some backs (Zeke) aren't hitting them fast enough when they're there.

When teams bring up the safeties to help against the run that makes things much easier for Dak.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

The Cowboys are better against more physical teams than the Cardinals.  The quickness and speed of the Cardinals are beating the Cowboys all over the field......they just cannot match up.

WRong thread.......got em mixed up.  But still true.

Got my home-made beef stew going on the stove today.  Cut up a nice roast, floured and peppered it, browned it, added the onions and beef broth to get it going.  Then a can of diced tomatoes with green chiles and some spices.  A little red wine vinegar and worchestershire too, and garlic.  I'll let it simmer for a couple of hours, add the quartered red potatoes and carrots and let it go another 30 min. or more.  Check the thickness and add some corn starch if needed.  Bollilo buns go in the oven in foil at the end for only about 10 mins.  So regardless of what the Cowboys do today.......at least I'm having some serious beef stew, Lol.