Harmony’s Russell retiring

Eagleborn

Heard the name, I’ll wait for the school to announce. Doesn’t do it for what’s important to my family but I might be wrong. 

I was told their were 4 interviews conducted and those 4 names were presented to the board. That was just second hand info though. 

The committee was legit though, I talk to a teacher that was on it. 

17 hours ago, SetHut said:

So harmony has over over 60 applicants for the AD job…..harmony only interviews 2…..yes 2.   Neither of the coaches were in house and the two in house coaches that deserved an interview purely out of respect, got a big bag of poop set on fire and had their door  bell rung.   Pretty coincidental out of ALL the applicants that only two were interviewed?? Hmmm The puppet master and hispuppet win again… As a long time supporter of this community it truly saddens me to think coaches weren’t given a fair shake. In this case they were NOT.  I sure hope the parents of all these D1 athletes playing or roaming the halls really get what they paid for.  Let’s see who is complaining about their subpar son or daughter at the next 20 board meetings.  #Board President Always wins!!!!! Congrats 

I told folks the Seahorns run this little community 

• Like 1