16-3A Hoops

Eagleborn

1 hour ago, Cats98 said:

Goodness. Ive seen Tatum doing this to everyone. Ill admit i dont follow basketball real close anymore but is Tatum that good or is this a weak district?

Not taking anything away from Tatum. The playoffs will determine how good Tatum is I guess, but the district is awful

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cats98 said:

Goodness. Ive seen Tatum doing this to everyone. Ill admit i dont follow basketball real close anymore but is Tatum that good or is this a weak district?

District is pretty bad but we returned the majority of a team that played in the state final last year. Lost to San Antonio Cole for all the marbles.

2 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Not taking anything away from Tatum. The playoffs will determine how good Tatum is I guess, but the district is awful

We ain't bad.....got just as much chance to go to the dance as we did last year I suppose. Its a tough region to get out of. #1 Dallas Madison is always hell.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Tatum isn’t as good as they were last year. District is also down from last year. 

Guest Tiger03lb
35 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Up on Harelton 49-7 at the half. Here’s to hoping they slow things down and don’t be disrespectful. 

Sure that didn't happen 20 points ago? Lol