Redskins @ Dallas ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Week 16  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Redskins Football Team
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/27/2021 at 01:20 AM

6 hours ago, Crawford said:

Even though the Cowboys will know where they stand after the Eagle/Giants game early on Sunday, I say just focus on the Redskins and take care of business on Sunday night. 

Win the next 3 games and decent chance of getting #1 seed……..granted that is a tall task with a bad offensive line(lately). 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 11:15 AM, Newtonres7586 said:

I worry, when the Cowboys clinch anything too early. They have a history of slacking off, and trying to coast. We'll see if it happens this year.

McCarthy has a 41-18 career record in December. That is 4th best in league history. No late season let down this time. Boys take the skins behind the woodshed 27-10.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 11:15 AM, Newtonres7586 said:

I worry, when the Cowboys clinch anything too early. They have a history of slacking off, and trying to coast. We'll see if it happens this year.

Well they clinched after the Titans beat the 49ers last night.  I say they sew up the division Sunday night 31-24.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Maybe.......just maybe this season they are finally coming together at the right time of the season.  They look pretty darn good right now to me.

I hope so...but I think the team that wins the SB will be the team least affected by covid in Jan and Feb.

Remember that historic game when Warren Moonbeam and the Oilers had a huge lead......I don't remember exactly how much it was.......but the Buffalo Bills came back and won the game at the last minute???   It was one of the biggest fails in NFL history.......and a playoff game if I recall correrctly.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Remember that historic game when Warren Moonbeam and the Oilers had a huge lead......I don't remember exactly how much it was.......but the Buffalo Bills came back and won the game at the last minute???   It was one of the biggest fails in NFL history.......and a playoff game if I recall correrctly.

I think it was something like a 6 or 7 TD lead at one point.......with a big big first half.