Changes for next years offense?

Destry

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Oh I LOVE the wishbone......that was more of a suggestion than a knock.......lol

I hear you bro, can’t tell you how much I have enjoyed watching the slot t and wing t over the last couple of years. Joaquin does a pretty fair job of it . Now bring back the single wing when they run it at ya

14 hours ago, Destry said:

I hear you bro, can’t tell you how much I have enjoyed watching the slot t and wing t over the last couple of years. Joaquin does a pretty fair job of it . Now bring back the single wing when they run it at ya

Where did you think all these offenses evolved from?  Their DNA can be virtually all traced back to Pop Warner ... with a little Rusty Russell and Dutch Meyer mixed in to leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the spreadists to follow ....

10 hours ago, DOB said:

Where did you think all these offenses evolved from?  Their DNA can be virtually all traced back to Pop Warner ... with a little Rusty Russell and Dutch Meyer mixed in to leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the spreadists to follow ....

So are spreadists kind of like liberalists?😂

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 12/30/2021 at 2:46 PM, Destry said:

So are spreadists kind of like liberalists?😂

Glossary:

Spreadist - one who spreads

Not to be confused with followers of Lavelle Edward's vertical and horizontal "Stretch" called Stretchies ,,,

Including others, but not limited to a Wingist or a Slotist.

Tark Shedist - teams with multiple players entering the Transfer Protocol