2021 Bowl Season

I think Cincy matches up well with BAMA Balanced offense, dual threat QB, athletic defense. A lot of the things that have given BAMA trouble over the years. Cinch’s starting RB, Jerome Ford, I believe is a BAMA transfer. I think this game will be closer than most expect, and I see a scenario where Cincy could pull the upset. If they do, I’ll be rooting for them in the title game. I like chaos. 

59 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

They didn’t have the testicular fortitude to put Georgia at #4 where they belong. 

Now the #2 seed has to play an away game basically against the #3 seed.

Agreed. They looked overrated for sure. What was their best win this year- Auburn? 

17 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Either place would have been warmer than Ann Arbor but Miami is in Georgia's back yard.

#1 seed gets to pick their site. I’m guessing BAMA picked Arlington due to ease of travel for fans combined with a record of success at AT&T Stadium. #2 seed gets the other site. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Alabama opens up a 14 point favorite.

Georgia opens up a 7 point favorite.

Alabama vs Cincinnati is hard to predict. I would not be surprised to see Bama blow them out...and I would not be surprised to see Cincinnati hang around to the very end. My gut feeling is that Bama wins but Cincinnati covers the spread.