2021 Bowl Season

@Stoney reached out to Mario Cristobal and said that he, @RETIREDFAN1, @KirtFalcon, @MavGrad99, @LOL, @trueblue82, @Crawford, @WETSU, @JohnnyFootballwould play both ways along with a lottery pick of SDC members but they turned us down. Said it would be embarrassing for a group of overweight, past their prime Washington Cougars to get beat by us.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

10 minutes ago, Stoney said:

@Stoney reached out to Mario Cristobal and said that he, @RETIREDFAN1, @KirtFalcon, @MavGrad99, @LOL, @trueblue82, @Crawford, @WETSU, @JohnnyFootballwould play both ways along with a lottery pick of SDC members but they turned us down. Said it would be embarrassing for a group of overweight, past their prime Washington Cougars to get beat by us.

I'm putting my name in that lottery.  Played 2a ball both ways + special teams back in the day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Red90fly said:

I'm putting my name in that lottery.  Played 2a ball both ways + special teams back in the day.

Same, until we finally got the late season JV call up to handle special teams so we could get a break.

12 hours ago, WETSU said:

Why doesn’t Virginia just borrow some players from the woman’s lacrosse team? I mean how hard can it be to field a team to play ball. You only need 11 players to field a team. You can have 280 pound DEs play safety is you need to. It’s pretty much the same position… And I mean if he needs a breather, we will just say how ridiculous that is because people played two ways 50 years ago.
Matter of fact, let’s just stop recruiting to the 85 man limit and just bring in 5-6 really versatile players a year and give them 5x the NIL money. You only need 22 to field a team anyway so that works out better. 

Did Virginia lie about a student, call him the twelfth man, copyright the lie, make it a “tradition”, then sue NFL teams for using the phrase as well? No

edit: I wasn’t going to say anything on the situation of Aggies dropping the bowl game, but then  you started crying about it.

44 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Did Virginia lie about a student, call him the twelfth man, copyright the lie, make it a “tradition”, then successfully sue NFL teams for using the phrase as well? No

edit: I wasn’t going to say anything on the situation of Aggies dropping the bowl game, but then  you started crying about it.

FTFY 😁

15 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yeah man! SMU should’ve gone all 1922 on em and played walk ons! Miami and Hawaii should’ve done the same!

Or is it that walk ons trigger you because a walk on at Kansas beat you? Lol

Geez, I was merely poking fun wetsu.  I wasn’t trying to get you all triggered this morning.  But I sure did….  Sorry 

11 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Geez, I was merely poking fun wetsu.  I wasn’t trying to get you all triggered this morning.  But I sure did….  Sorry 

Nah it’s okay bud. I understand getting humiliated on national tv by a walk on at Kansas would trigger you. I’m just here to laugh at you. 😂😂😂

Sorry he’s taking it out on you, WETSU. It really is bothering him, huh? Lmao

9 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Nah it’s okay bud. I understand getting humiliated on national tv by a walk on at Kansas would trigger you. I’m just here to laugh at you. 😂😂😂

Sorry he’s taking it out on you, WETSU. It really is bothering him, huh? Lmao

Laugh with me….  That’s about all I can do after 5-7

23 hours ago, Stoney said:

It’s all stupid. 

My cousin that played for SMU in the 60's feels the same way.  He used to brag about sacking Roger Staubach back in the day.  I believed him, and his son in law made a video highlight of his time at SMU.