whats the news on wo-s coaching staff

powerlifter

4 hours ago, powerlifter said:

i do hopes so  that would put dyer,toby, and  here say from  someone from carthage  dont get excited not the head coach  he is going to china chine springs lol

this would be a dream coaching staff with defence coach and x  super stat running back who is a  smart  manGales-sets-rushing-mark.jpg

5 hours ago, RogerDorn said:

TF

I can see that but I really don’t see it happening.   Record not great at any stop that I’m aware of.   Dyer, Garrett and Pierce may be the only dudes that could hold it together because they have been mainstays.  Not sure if those guys would want to take it on.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackShirtD said:

I can see that but I really don’t see it happening.   Record not great at any stop that I’m aware of.   Dyer, Garrett and Pierce may be the only dudes that could hold it together because they have been mainstays.  Not sure if those guys would want to take it on.    

TF can get it done if he gets job. Have to wait and see what happens

12 hours ago, powerlifter said:

who is kerry strong🤔

WHO IS KERRY STRONG?? Only the greatest high school coach of all time. No one has been offered more jobs than him, no one has ever been more in demand than him, greatest underwater polo coach in history. Written books about his philosophy, given hundreds of lectures on life, sports, and politics. Heard once he even coached basketball. Who would of thunck it.😂😎👍✅

• LOL! 2