School Closures

blueflu

3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Apples and oranges........

So you know what a bad case of COVID feels like? You may want to do a refresher course on the types of fruit. If you haven't been there, you can't speak on how that experience feels.

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So you know what a bad case of COVID feels like? You may want to do a refresher course on the types of fruit. If you haven't been there, you can't speak on how that experience feels.

The ignorance of being so afraid of something you shut down everything is laughable.....carry on sheep......

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Let me put it this way. Go tell a woman that child birth pain is pretty much a severe cramp and let me know how it goes.

But it is! 
child birth pain is about 25% of what a man feels when he has a fever! 😂

you jerks better not show my wife this! 

• LOL! 4

The part that most forget about even if you do recover is the long term effect it causes.... if you're OK with kidney problems and other things that could be permanently damaged than treat it like a cold and do you... me, ill be cautious around others and show respect and try to protect myself 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JETT said:

The part that most forget about even if you do recover is the long term effect it causes.... if you're OK with kidney problems and other things that could be permanently damaged than treat it like a cold and do you... me, ill be cautious around others and show respect and try to protect myself 

What are the long term side effects of the vaccine?

the side effects of the vaccine are going to be less than the weight of that grave stone that a hang full of friends are dealing with...some that "didn't think the vaccine was needing"...it was bogus. now that they're dead...or after they'd been on a vent and it was too late, the vaccine would have been a small thing to TRY to give them a better chance to avoid a virus THAT CAN KILL SOME.

• Like 1

Just now, PelvisPresley said:

the side effects of the vaccine are going to be less than the weight of that grave stone that a hang full of friends are dealing with...some that "didn't think the vaccine was needing"...it was bogus. now that they're dead...or after they'd been on a vent and it was too late, the vaccine would have been a small thing to TRY to give them a better chance to avoid a virus THAT CAN KILL SOME.

:sleep:

6 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

Can the flu virus kill? just curious.