School Closures

blueflu

28 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I had leukemia at the time along with covid..after l beat both the leukemia and the rona approximately 8 months later,I took both vax shots at appropriate time and on schedule,and one month later the leukemia majically returned?  honestly,I would have chose the Rona if given a choice ✌️

Prayers for ya man!!

21 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

look up the long term side effects for a vaccine that’s been around 1 year? 

😂 ok!

This ain't the first vaccine for a virus man, stop being dumb.... and no where in none of my responses about covid have I ever said I care if you do or don't get the vaccine... I said do you

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

I know plenty of republicans that are sheep…. Just as brainwashed as they say those on the other side of the aisle are. 

Don't you roll up in here talking about my kinfolk!   :rofl:

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Not sure if this is the right place, but goes with the subject. After 2 years, I have finally came down with it. 

Background. No Vax, White male, 5-10, 200 lbs, no pre-existing conditions. Only current medication is 20mg SSRI for Anxiety/OCD.

Day 0. At 8pm had strong headache, fever. Took 800 mg Advil. Fever broke at 2am. Stayed in separate bedroom and away from family.

Day 1. Woke up with no headache, no fever. Tested that afternoon. At testing mild fever had come back. Obvious positive test. Took 800 mg Advil. Slept fine no fever. Coughed maybe a total of 10x due to head congestion/drainage.

Day 2. Woke up with no fever/headache. Coughing a little more frequent, but always productive. Mild/moderate congestion. Some drainage. Used Neti-Pot w/.5 teaspoons providone 10% diluted in 8pz water to attempt to listen viral load. Gargled/swished 1 teaspoon providone diluted in 8oz water for 30 seconds.

will continue to post daily updates

How’s your sense of taste? Smell? 

48 minutes ago, JETT said:

This ain't the first vaccine for a virus man, stop being dumb.... and no where in none of my responses about covid have I ever said I care if you do or don't get the vaccine... I said do you

So all vaccines are the same?

How long have they been using mrna vaccines? 

I’m being dumb? ok

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Not to mention the people that were there, not doing any harm, that are being arrested and charged. 

big difference is one happened to the people, one happened to the people in power…….

So no punishment should be given for breaking into the capitol? 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Those folks shouldn't be charged 

Completely agree. 

im fiscally conservative, and all for personal freedom/liberties. That being said, the people that broke in should be charged. They broke the law, period. I also think that all of the rioters should be charged as well, and to the same extent. Personal property is no more sacred than government property. Government property is all of OUR(left, right, center) property. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Completely agree. 

im fiscally conservative, and all for personal freedom/liberties. That being said, the people that broke in should be charged. They broke the law, period. I also think that all of the rioters should be charged as well, and to the same extent. Personal property is no more sacred than government property. Government property is all of OUR(left, right, center) property. 

Don't believe what you've been told by the libnut propagandist media....

21 hours ago, THEHARDWAY said:

Not sure if this is the right place, but goes with the subject. After 2 years, I have finally came down with it. 

Background. No Vax, White male, 5-10, 200 lbs, no pre-existing conditions. Only current medication is 20mg SSRI for Anxiety/OCD.

Day 0. At 8pm had strong headache, fever. Took 800 mg Advil. Fever broke at 2am. Stayed in separate bedroom and away from family.

Day 1. Woke up with no headache, no fever. Tested that afternoon. At testing mild fever had come back. Obvious positive test. Took 800 mg Advil. Slept fine no fever. Coughed maybe a total of 10x due to head congestion/drainage.

Day 2. Woke up with no fever/headache. Coughing a little more frequent, but always productive. Mild/moderate congestion. Some drainage. Used Neti-Pot w/.5 teaspoons providone 10% diluted in 8pz water to attempt to listen viral load. Gargled/swished 1 teaspoon providone diluted in 8oz water for 30 seconds.

will continue to post daily updates

Day 3. Woke up feeling fine. Most of the congestion is gone. No fever, no headache. Cautiously optimistic I’m on the upswing.

Obviously, it affects everybody differently. These posts are not to detract from what anyone has, or might go through. Just wanted people to see/hear first hand experience w/Omicron. 

Edited. Not a doctor, not going to make medical treatment advice.

Edited by THEHARDWAY
  • Like 2