๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป2022 Texas A&M Aggies Thread๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Stoney

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

๐Ÿคฃ Wet, man what a way to kick off the weekend!! That was piece we needed to build around and off of this class. Top tier talent on the line and secondary. Now we have top tier talent at LB.

Hill is a vocal kid. Heโ€™s going to close a couple more before the day is over. My guess is he was told to hold off until today to create this big splash of momentum.ย 

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

I was told he was one of the ones likely headed to Texas. Guess someone didnโ€™t do enough research.ย 

You were told that he COULD go to UT.

Guess someone can't read ๐Ÿ˜‚

24 minutes ago, ANTI said:

You were told that he COULD go to UT.

Guess someone can't read ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh your words were, they are getting at least 7 of that list and way to the number 1 class... Then said we should do some research.
ย 

I took a screen shot of the list and when Texas doesnโ€™t land 7/12 from that list or sign the number 1 class Iโ€™ll be sure to tell you crawl back into delusional sip land and think twice about sticking your arrogant chest out in freaking Julyโ€ฆ. You could have just kept your head down and been happy with a couple of commits and been happy in December if they all stuck and things finished well. Instead you made yourself a target of tons of crow because you were naive enough to believe the bs you read on Texas sites. You act like youโ€™re new to recruiting. Texas ALWAYS thinks they are getting EVERYONE in Julyโ€ฆย 

8 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Oh your words were, they are getting at least 7 of that list and way to the number 1 class... Then said we should do some research.
ย 

I took a screen shot of the list and when Texas doesnโ€™t land 7/12 from that list or sign the number 1 class Iโ€™ll be sure to tell you crawl back into delusional sip land and think twice about sticking your arrogant chest out in freaking Julyโ€ฆ. You could have just kept your head down and been happy with a couple of commits and been happy in December if they all stuck and things finished well. Instead you made yourself a target of tons of crow because you were naive enough to believe the bs you read on Texas sites. You act like youโ€™re new to recruiting. Texas ALWAYS thinks they are getting EVERYONE in Julyโ€ฆย 

Mark Colten Vasek off.

12 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Texas ALWAYS thinks they are getting EVERYONE in Julyโ€ฆย 

Can you go take a screenshot of me saying that Texas would land everyone?

Can't seem to find it anywhere...but I did find this post where I clearly said that Texas wouldn't land them all.ย 

๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Anyway. One thing that I won't do is act like Hill isn't major talent, or that no one else wanted him anyway, or whatever else narratives that casuals throw out there when things don't go their way.

I've seen Hill play my Lobos 3 times now. Can say with confidence that he is the biggest LB prospect from Texas in years. LBs with his speed and lateral movement sideline to sideline at his size is beyond rare. Big get for Aggy.

13 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Oh your words were, they are getting at least 7 of that list and way to the number 1 class...

Yep.

Where does it say Hill is lock to Texas, or that Texas would land everyone?

Can't seem to find it anywhere, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. Have you found the post yet?

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Can you go take a screenshot of me saying that Texas would land everyone?

Can't seem to find it anywhere...but I did find this post where I clearly said that Texas wouldn't land them all.ย 

๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Anyway. One thing that I won't do is act like Hill isn't major talent, or that no one else wanted him anyway, or whatever else narratives that casuals throw out there when things don't go their way.

I've seen Hill play my Lobos 3 times now. Can say with confidence that he is the biggest LB prospect from Texas in years. LBs with his speed and lateral movement sideline to sideline at his size is beyond rare. Big get for Aggy.

Those people who you get your โ€œresearchโ€ from are the ones always saying itโ€ฆ. If you pay attention to orangebloods or hookem at all, you are reading the most bias and incorrect recruiting sites out there. Go look at the last few classes a year ahead. Nearly everyone thatโ€™s anyone gets a Texas crystal ball just for even thinking about Texas and then the mods will just change their tune once itโ€™s clear they arenโ€™t getting that kid. Itโ€™s been that way for several cycles now.ย 
ย 

but again, youโ€™re the one talking about โ€œresearchโ€ every other sentence so donโ€™t expect us not to call you out when youโ€™re bias research blows up.ย 

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

Yep.

Where does it say Hill is lock to Texas, or that Texas would land everyone?

Can't seem to find it anywhere, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. Have you found the post yet?

Read my last post. You did guarantee 7/12 and the number 1 class in that post that is also being talked about on the sooner board. You made a extremely bold prediction and acted like a tool telling everyone to โ€œdo research.โ€ Like I said, at the very least me and @Valhallaare going to let you hear it when that blows up in your face. Maybe next cycle youโ€™ll learn to not get too excited in July.ย 

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

247 guys are saying maybe 5 silents today for OU?

I think Hicks ends up there. I thought he was an Aggie lean but I think the depth chart is just too favorable at OU compared to A&M.ย 

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I think Hicks ends up there. I thought he was an Aggie lean but I think the depth chart is just too favorable at OU compared to A&M.ย 

Kind of the feeling Iโ€™m getting after today. Johnny Bowens might be back in the fold. Jazhion Harris is in the transfer portal. Itโ€™s going to be interesting how that โ€˜22 class plays out with the older guys and the future classes.

4 minutes ago, ANTI said:

I did.

Doesn't say anything about what I asked for. *shocker*

Probably because, it doesn't exist.

Quit crawfishing. I clearly said they people you get your research from are the ones that think Texas is getting everybody. I never once said that YOU said Texas was getting everybody. What you did say was 7/12 and a number one class. Said it multiple times and acted like anyone that didnโ€™t โ€œaccept realityโ€ of Texas signing the number one class was not doing research.
ย 

ย In a few months we shall see if your statements have been correct. All Iโ€™m asking is you be a man and eat your crow when it turns out you were wrong.ย 

30 minutes ago, WETSU said:

ย Like I said, at the very least me and @Valhallaare going to let you hear it when that blows up in your face.ย 

Any evidence that it'll "blow up in my face"?ย 

Hill is a stud, Vasek is a stud.

Losing out on both however means nada because there are 10 other names on the list, half of which I am pretty confident that we'll pull. Kirkland was also a surprise get for us, so there's that.ย 

I do find it funny that everyone else, except Texas fans are allowed to post and/or celebrate commitments in July.

7 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Any evidence that it'll "blow up in my face"?ย 

Hill is a stud, Vasek is a stud.

Losing out on both however means nada because there are 10 other names on the list, half of which I am pretty confident that we'll pull. Kirkland was also a surprise get for us, so there's that.ย 

I do find it funny that everyone else, except Texas fans are allowed to post and/or celebrate commitments in July.

You can celebrate all you want. The difference is you donโ€™t see everyone else getting a commitment then turning around and promising the number 1 class and saying that anyone that doesnโ€™t believe it is not accepting reality and not doing research. No other fan on this site for any team but you has done thatโ€ฆ.ย 
ย 

As for Texas getting half of those other 10, they very well might. But half is only 5/12 and you said โ€œat least 7/12 on the way to numero uno.โ€ Like I said. Celebrating is fine. Making ridiculous guarantees is just asking for backlash.ย 

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

ย 

As for Texas getting half of those other 10, they very well might. But half is only 5/12 and you said โ€œat least 7/12 on the way to numero uno.โ€ย 

Again, reading is fundamental.

Just because I am pretty confident in 5/10...doesn't mean I have zero confidence in the rest lol

Just now, ANTI said:

Again, reading is fundamental.

Just because I am pretty confident in 5/10...doesn't mean I have zero confidence in the rest lol

Fine. Be confident thatโ€™s fine. My point still stands and you donโ€™t have to get the last word. We will revisit in Feb and if they didnโ€™t get at least 7/12 or finish with the number 1 class then you were wrong and didnโ€™t do any research. That much is clear. There were no words put in your mouth or misinterpretation in that regard. 7/12 and number 1 class. We shall see.ย 

• Mr. P locked this topic