👍🏻2022 Texas A&M Aggies Thread👍🏻

Stoney

33 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Is Jimbo the one pulling in these elite defensive recruits? I’m not saying he isn’t just a legit question. Who is the main recruiter for all these stud DLs that keep choosing the Aggies? 

It’s Price and Robinson as well as Jimbo.  They are elite recruiters. Robinson in particular is being forecasted as the next elite recruiting DC and I expect him to be hired away at seasons end unless Durkin is the one to go and Robinson is given the DC job. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Dude, why even give Dementia Kirt the time of day? Everything you explain to him will NOT be even remotely comprehended. And I don't think that's just the dementia causing that. 

You haven’t figured out I'm just pulling y'all aggys chain yet? .... it's so easy .... 😂

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

You haven’t figured out I'm just pulling y'all aggys chain yet? .... it's so easy .... 😂

See, I know you actually think that, but that may be your dementia talking. Anyone worth their salt realizes that you're not really worth responding to. You're worth mockery, but that's about it. The anonymity of the internet has bred a league of people like you who spend their days trying to annoy others online. Ergo, for those of us who want to talk football, you're not really on the radar. 

Edited by JohnnyFootball
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

See, I know you actually think that, but that may be your dementia talking. Anyone worth their salt realizes that you're not really worth responding to. You're worth mockery, but that's about it. The anonymity of the internet has bred a league of people like you who spend their days trying to annoy others online. Ergo, for those of us who want to talk football, you're not really on the radar. 

Ok Johnny, I will leave you alone .... for a while anyway ..... just remember UT will always be your Daddy ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Ok Johnny, I will leave you alone .... for a while anyway ..... just remember UT will always be your Daddy ...

Again, coming from a dementia-infested brain like yours, that doesn't really hold much water. Hilarious that you take the oldest, lamest, most tired "gotcha" phrase and use that. I bet you then pumped your fist and thought you totally got us, didn't you? Bless your heart. 

Edited by JohnnyFootball
  • LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Again, coming from a dementia-infested brain like yours, that doesn't really hold much water. Hilarious that you take the oldest, lamest, most tired "gotcha" phrase and use that. I bet you then pumped your fist and thought you totally got us, didn't you? Bless your heart. 

I still have you going, don't I ... :rofl: 

19 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I guess this year we finally get to sell some hope in recruiting. 

Let’s see how it goes.

Just do like A&M and sell NIL. Nothing else matters when you can just spend 4-5 million per player. 

A&M is losing this game because they have been on the field 36 defensive snaps compared to 14. A&M is averaging more yards per play and actually has looked good offensively when they are on, but just cannot stay on the field. Last drive they are getting 8 yards a rush and fumble inside the 10. 

Even when the offense is moving the ball they can’t help the defense get a break. 

This A&M offense is something else. The defense has played great ball for 1.5 quarters but just can’t be expected to hold teams under 14 when they are on the field 40+ snaps in the first half… And the A&M offense is averaging 5.7 yards per play. They are getting good results just somehow always find a way to not sustain drives or finish them. It’s not playcalling today. It’s not scheme today.  At this point it’s almost like someone has a voodoo doll creating black magic. 

6 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

People wanted Max, they got him. 🤷‍♂️

I don’t think King is any better. What I don’t understand is how a team that is averaging 8.5 yards a carry with it’s starting RB (not inflated by big runs) can still manage to not get any sort of passing game going. 

8 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Max is like watching the game in slow motion. King gives the ball to the defense like a wrapped Christmas present. Why not play Weigman? Seriously.

If the Aggies didn’t have Achane… 

Because Jimbo thinks you have to have 647 plays in the playbook. The saddest part about this entire thing is a high school level coach could use achane and Weigman and win 10+ games with this team.  I’m dead serious. 

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Because Jimbo thinks you have to have 647 plays in the playbook. The saddest part about this entire thing is a high school level coach could use achane and Weigman and win 10+ games with this team.  I’m dead serious. 

Oh I don’t doubt that. Unless I’ve missed it, I haven’t seen johnson throw further than 10 yards down field 

Do you see what happens when you throw a 50/50 ball deep? Why does it take getting down by 18 before you even try it? That’s a staple of every freaking offense in the country except A&M. A&M can run for 8.5 yards a carry with it’s starting RB and does not even attempt to stretch the field to keep anyone honest. 

2 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Oh I don’t doubt that. Unless I’ve missed it, I haven’t seen johnson throw further than 10 yards down field 

He’s too careful. Jimbo probably just told him, “kid we are down by 18, throw it and give us a chance or I’ll put the turnover machine back in.” 

Just now, WETSU said:

He’s too careful. Jimbo probably just told him, “kid we are down by 18, throw it and give us a chance or I’ll put the turnover machine back in.” 

Is there a reason they won’t throw weigman in? Is he not ready? 

1 minute ago, ETXfan16 said:

Is there a reason they won’t throw weigman in? Is he not ready? 

He’s not ready for Jimbos offense. He’s ready for a real college offense, just not this ridiculous bs Jimbo trots out. 

A&M does not let it’s players be players. It ask elite athletes used to just outplaying their opponent to stop doing that and start out thinking them. The execution is poor because they are thinking too hard. 

I mean honestly if Evan Stewart catches a couple of passes this is a completely different game. But when you have this kids doing trigonometry mid route it’s hard to ask them to still be effective playmakers. 

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

He’s not ready for Jimbos offense. He’s ready for a real college offense, just not this ridiculous bs Jimbo trots out. 

A&M does not let it’s players be players. It ask elite athletes used to just outplaying their opponent to stop doing that and start out thinking them. The execution is poor because they are thinking too hard. 

I mean honestly if Evan Stewart catches a couple of passes this is a completely different game. But when you have this kids doing trigonometry mid route it’s hard to ask them to still be effective playmakers. 

So what do you do? Do you get an actual OC? Do you tell Jimbo that what he’s calling is not practical? 

• Mr. P locked this topic